Chapter 7

Chapter 7

~Ceil's POV~

"What happened to her? She not screaming." I ask concerned.

"She passed out by all the pain. She will wake up by tomorrow morning or the evening. This was a very painful injury to be healed, and all in one swift accident." Sebastian replied calmly. By him saying that, I knew she was going to be alright. I still can't believe Pluto would attack her like that. But why?

"Sebastian, is ______ a?"

"No my Lord." I sigh in relief that another demon isn't running around. "But, she is an immortal."

"What's an immortal?"

"She is a human born with the gift of immortality. Only another immortal can kill an immortal. There are only three in the world, so no need to fret."

"Alright."

~Your POV~

I wake up to a searing pain in my arm. I looked at it and see that it is wrapped in bandages. I look over to my left and see Sebastian sitting in a chair looking at me with a smile.

"Good-evening my little kitten."

"Good-evening?"

"Yes, you passed out at 1:00 and it is 10:00 now."

"Oh, where is Ceil? And the servants?"

"Ceil is in his study and the servants retired early."

"Alright I was just wondering if they were ok."

"I think they are more concerned about you. You took quite a hit." I laugh and Sebastian walked towards the door. "I have to retire my young master and then I will be right with you."

After a minute or two he came back in. He walked to the other side of the bed, and blew out the candle. He then went into the washroom. And came back out with only a new pair pants, no shirt.

"Uh..." I was blushing. "What are you doing?"

"Did you not know? This is my room."

"Wait, what?"

"Yes, the young master did not know you were here so I sat you in my room, and this is where you have been since then." I didn't know what to say I just laid there blushing. He scooted closer his chest inches from my back. I felt a chill up my spine. He whispered in my ear. "If you are cold, I can warm you up."

"Sebastian, we just saw each other. Really? Besides, I'm going to stay 'pure' until marriage. And don't forget it."

"I was just trying to set the mood." He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder as we laid down. His skin was warm against mine. It was perfect. I felt a drift of sleep come over me. His breathing slowed and soon did mine.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up to sunlight hitting my face, and my arm was getting new bandages put on by Sebastian.

"Ah, so you are awake. You must hurry up and get dressed. You have a lot of training today."

"What kind of training?"

"Training for becoming a maid, and what your chores are." I moaned, it was too early to get up. "This will be your maid outfit for now on. Put this on, and then meet me in the kitchen. I'm going to show you how to make tea for the master."

"Alright." I got up and put the dress on. It looked just liked Mri-Rin's dress. I brushed my hair and let it flow down my back, my wavy (h/c) hair was shimmering in morning light. After a while of roaming the halls, I finally came into the kitchen.