Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Okay, the real truth is that I have a close past with Ceil. But it's a long story, and Ronald is coming soon to go out tonight."

"Ronald, can wait." He pulled me over so we were standing in the middle of the hall. "Now spill."

"Can't we go somewhere more private?"

"Alright." He grabs my wrists and shoves me into a closet. "Is this better."

"Well I meant somewhere more, roomy. But this will do." he gives me the 'really' look and urges me to continue. "Okay, after the little Claude incident, I went into hiding. So I went to the U.S. I wasn't really thinking, I just wanted to get away from him. After about 15 years ago I came back to London. I met a girl named Rachel, Rachel Phantomhive. We became very close to each other. Later on she ended up having a child, Ceil. Soon on in life I began to babysit him, he saw me as an aunt. I found it cute, little did I know he was going to get in a horrid accident. You know it's getting stuffy in here, I think that is enough story telling for one day. Don't you think?"

"No, keep on talking."

"Fine. As I was saying Ceil got in an accident along with Lady Lizzie. They were playing together on the streets of London. Their parents decided to let them go to London for the first time. They ran out on the streets and were near death as the both hit a carriage. The doctor said they wouldn't retrieve any memories of anything but themselves. I would visit the manor time to time, but that was only to see Rachel. And that's it that's my story. Now can we please get out the closet!"

"Oh, I find it endearing in here."

"No no no no no. I getting out of this close, tight, sweaty closet as soon as possible. And you can't stop me."

"Hmm, considering I'm the one standing in front of the door."

"Shut up." I thought for a moment. And then it hit me. "MRI-RIN! FINNY! BARDROY! HELP! I LOCKED MY SELF IN HERE BY ACCIDENT WITH SEBASTIAN!" I listened carefully and started to hear crying. "What the?"

"Shall we see what it is?"

"OH MY GOSH! YES! LEMME OUT OF THIS CLOSET!" Sebastian opened the door and I ran straight out of it. Finding the servants sitting there crying. Besides of Baldroy of course. "Why are you four crying?"

"That's so sad! Is it true Ceil and Lady Lizzie don't remember you?" Mri-Rin asked.

"Yes! But keep your voice down. Ceil can never know. He has to find out on his own ok." They all stood up with shaky faces.

"Okay." They all ran off to do their chores, and I was stuck with Sebastian starring at me. "What do you want."

"Just thinking about that closet."

"I'm not going back in there."

"But you still haven't got your punishment yet."

"No, I-" But Sebastian pushed me back into the closet. This time we were closer than before.

"Now my sweet kitten." He puts his hand under my chin making me look up at him. "What should we do with you?"

"I have an idea."

"Oh, and what is that?"

"You can let me go and I can get ready for the night."

"No. Not quite what I'm looking for."

"Then, what are you looking for?" His eyes flashed pink and locked the door.

"Come on Sebastian, no need to get hasty. It was a small laugh. I would have laughed even harder if it was William. No that's a lie. I take back what I said."

"Mmm. Always getting yourself into more trouble." He leaned closer next to my ear and whispered. "Satisfying." My face beamed red. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me even closer. Our lips touch and my eyes flashed gold.

Satisfying in deed.

I close my eyes and kiss him back. After a bit I break the kiss to take a breath.

"Michaelis, I think it is time for me to go."

"Yes I agree. We wouldn't want to keep a grim reaper waiting now would we?"

"Nope." I reach around his waist and unlock the door, pushing it open. "And you call that a punishment. Come on Sebastian, you can do better than that."

"My dear, that was just a warm up. I haven't even started."

"Anyways." We walk down the hall, and onto the porch. "Better get going." Sebastian looks and sees Ronald coming our way. He pulls me in and kissing me as Ronald watches. I push him away and walk towards Ronald. "Bye Sebastian! I will see you anywhere around 2-3! Good night!" I blew him a kiss and walked away.

"So ____."

"Yes?"

"What was that about?"

"If you mean the kissing thing. He was 'marking his territory'. I find it amusing."

"Oh, alright."

We walked to London and I spotted a winery. We bought a bottle and walked to a park. To my surprise, the night was more fun than I expected. I didn't get that drunk. (Mostly because Ronald helped me drink the wine). And no surprises of Grell anywhere.

After the night was over Ronald walked me back to the manor, as we both sang 'what shall we do with a drunken sailor'. It was fun and I walked up to the manor and Sebastian opened the door for me.

"Ay Sebastian! What are you doing here!?"

"I suppose you drank some wine tonight?"

"Yes I did! And it was sure fun! Hahaha!"

"Come on, lets get you cleaned up and ready for bed."

"No, I don't wanna go to bed!" I clang to the door frame as Sebastian tried to pull me in.

"Come on. Stop fighting and get into the mansion!"

"Huh! This is a mansion! I just thought it was a manor! Amazing!"

He face palms himself as we walked into the mansion. Me being stupid and Sebastian helping me not bump into anything. He helped me change, and put me to bed.

"Good night ______."

"Good night Sebby.'

"Sebby? Where did you get that from?"

"Ronald helped me come up with it. Cute right?"

"Yes, I suppose. If you agree to go to sleep."

"Okay. I promise." I shut my eyes tight and fell into a deep slumber.