Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I opened my eyes and saw my self in a bed. The room was dim, and had purple walls with gold lining.

A woman with long light purple hair walked in. She had a bandage over her left eye.

"Hello there, I see you awoke."

"W-where am I? And who are you?"

"My young master saw you at the party, he gave you a liking. The butler here seems to like you too." She poured me a glass of water. "You sure are lucky, you were falling from two stories. I'm glad Thomas caught you." She put the pitcher down and brought the glass to me. I sat up. "Here, drink this. You must be parched." After I drank it she bowed and walked out.

Weird. And who is this Thomas guy? Master, what master?

My mind was over flowing with questions. I got out of bed still in my maids out fit and walked out the door. I looked around and didn't see her.

Where did she go?

I walked around and found some stairs. The mansion was set up like Ceils, but colorful. I see the guy who caught me and ran up to him. But when I came up there were three not one. They smiled, waved and went back to working.

I walked around the corner and saw a man. He was tall with black hair. I feel like I know him from some where. He turned around and saw me.

"Claude! What the hell?!"

"Ah, so you are awake. That's not the greeting I was expecting. I thought you would run up from up behind and hug me. Like you used to."

'Well I'm not her anymore."

"What do you mean not any more? You are exactly the same. Just without me in the picture."

"Whatever. What am I doing here anyways?"

"My young master saw you at the ball last night. He saw you with me. He thinks it would be a good idea if you work here.'

"Was it his idea, or yours. Or was it accidentally brought up and he needed some encouragement." He chuckled.

"Always making me laugh. I miss it."

"What, laughing?"

"No, us. When we were together, you always made me smile. But not anymore, I'm here with my master."

"If you think I'm going to suck up to you it's not going to work. I only take pitty on the people that need it. And right now my friend, you don't need it."

"So we are getting somewhere, friend, I can live with that."

"Ugh."

He walked over to me. I wasn't scared, I stood there with my arms over my chest. He leaned over and slammed an arm above my head leaning on the wall. He pulled back his hand and it showed a dead fly, and blew it off his hand. I couldn't help but laugh, hard.

"What's so funny?"

"You are trying to the Sebastian trick aren't you? Oh my gosh! The one with the nun!" I started to cry, I was laughing so hard. "I'm sorry, but no one can repeat the Sebastian trick." He took a step back blushing looking at the ground.

I clutched my stomach, it was too good to be true. With him failing at the trick, and the memory of the nun thing. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. After a bit of my laughing fit a blond boy came down the stairs.

"Claude! What is all of this laughing!" He looks at me, I had watery eyes and my make-up was smeared. I wiped it away and stood up straight. "Oh, she is finally awake. I hope my servants have treated you well."

He seems perfectly fine to me. Why does Ceil hate him so much?

The maid walked in with a cart of tea.

"Hannah! How many times do I have to tell you not to interrupt me in front of our guest like that?!" He walked over to her and kicked her, she fell to the ground. "I'm happy I gouged out your eye!"

Ohhh, there it is.

He started to kick her as she laid on the ground. She got a bloddy nose and started to cough.

That brat!

I walk up to Alois and push his shoulders, making him almost fall.

"Listen up you little brat!" There was a gasp and everyone was watching us. "I don't care if you are a noble! No one treats a person like that! What did she ever do to you?! Yea I've herd your story! So what! I've been through worse! I have died and came back to life! I've healed so many peopl, I've almost killed my self!" He backs up trips and falls on his butt. I tower over him. "You should be ashamed of your self! I know I'm not your parent or nanny! But so help me I will slap anyone who acts like this! I don't care if you are 13! You and your little booty shorts too! You brat!" He starts to tear up.

"Claude!" He yells as his voiced cracked.

There was a dead silence. The only sound was my heavy breathing. Someone started clapping. We looked at the door. It was Ceil, Sebastian was standing behind him.

"I have wanted to say that for months, but I never thought it was necessary."

"_______, please. Get away from Alois." Claude put a hand on my shoulder.

"Fine."

"May I say Claude, getting her in the weakest point. Smart thinking." Sebastian smirked.

"Are you two secretly trying to kidnap me or something?"

"No, Ceil and I came to take you back. We're starding to think you don't like the manor."

"I love the manor, but some people think other wise." I look over at Claude who was picking up Alois. "Come on, lets go."

Before I shut the door I looked at Alois. He mouthed to me 'Your dead'.

Oh, I'm soo, scared.