Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Ceil and Sebastian walk into the kitchen looking at us. Ceil pinched his nose in annoy meant and Sebastian took the knife away.

"But we were having *hic* fun." I looked up at him with begging eyes.

"Don't do stupid things when you are intoxicated." He looks at me and Bard. "And with a knife too."

He walks away and Bard and I laugh.

"Bardroy."

"*hic* Yea?"

"He's just jealous because we can do it better than him."

We both laugh like idiots and stand up. Of corse I hit the table when I try to walk, and Bard hits his head on the cupboard.

We laugh like idiots more and walk into the parlor. We sit on the couch and Bard pulls something out if his pocket. It was shiny and then I realized it was another knife. I grinned and sat on the floor. He gave it to me and we both sang.

'There is an old tradition

A game we all can play'

"You're right. A game we all can play." Sebastian bent down in between us and smiled his closed eye smile. "Everyone but you two."

He swiped the knife from my hand and stuck it in his apron pocket. He was in his cooking out-fit. I looked up at the clock and it was dinner time.

He started to walk away, as I stood up. Bard laid down on his back looking up at us.

"Hey *hic* Sebastian." I started to walk towards him.

"Yes."

"Are you cooking dinner?"

"Yes."

"Can I *hic* help?"

He turns around and looks at me, with the knife sticking out of his pocket.

"Yes you can. You and Bardroy can take these pills to make you sober. And then get the young master for dinner."

"Is that all?"

"Yes." He hands me some pills that were in his other pocket and walks back into the kitchen.

I look at Bardroy who was asleep on the floor. I bent down and poked his cheek.

"Bardroy...WAKE UP!"

"Huh!?" He jolts up and opens his eyes. I laugh like a retard.

"Here." I opened his hand and handed him two of the four pills.

"What are these?"

"Sebastian gave them to us so we would *hic* become sober."

"Oh." We both took the pills without any water and stood up. I looked at the clock again.

"I'm going to go take a quick nap and let the *hic* pills settle. And then go get Ceil. You should take a nap too."

"Alright."

We both walked to our rooms and fell asleep.

~After Nap~

"Oh _______. WAKE UP!" I fell off the bed with a thud. "Ha! Just a little pay back."

"Owe." I stand up and give Bard a glare. He laughs.

"Come on, we have to get the young master."

~Time Skip~

Ceil was sitting at the table eating and I was walking out of the kitchen. I pulled out a chair next to him and sat on it.

"So Ceil."

"Hmm?"

"Would you ever slap me?"

"I-uh, what do you mean." He seemed a little taken back by the question.

"The other night. You were sleep walking, I tried waking you up and you slapped me."

"I don't know what you are talking about." He quickly takes a bite of food.

"But I have another question. Did you know you slapped me?" He ignored me and kept on eating.

"Sebastian, I will have dessert now."

"Yes my Lord." Sebastian took his plate away and brought out an apple pie.

"Ceil no matter how hard you try, you can't dodge the question." He tensed up and looked at me.

"Yes I knew I slapped you. It was an accident, and I thought someone was trying to wake me up for no reason. I didn't mean to slap a lady." I started to laugh.

"I didn't care if you slapped me or not. I just wanted to see what your reaction was!" I laughed again. He cringed at my reply.

"Don't you have to love Sebastian or something."

"Sadly no, she won't let me love her my Lord." Ceil choked on his drink as Sebastian walked up and put his dessert down. I chuckled.

"I didn't mean it like that."

"But it sounded like that my Lord."

I laughed harder than before, almost falling off the chair. Ceil and Sebastian looked at me.

"Is there something funny _____?" Ceil looked at me.

"No no, me and my dirty mind, just thinking away."

"Do I want to know?"

"No, you will be scared for life." He gave me a weird look and I walked up to my room. Sebastian followed.

~Author's Note~

Author: "So Sebby-Chan, what-cha gonna do to the reader?"

Sebastian: "Isn't that your decision? But if you insist." *says things that are way past the dirty limit*

Author: "YOU DESCRIBED THAT WAY TOO MUCH! WOE! NO!"

Sebastian: "I was just answering the question."

Author: "Im going to go die in a hole now...bye."