Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"S-Sebastian. I missed you so much."

"Come on. Let's get you cleaned up."

We walked around the crowed of people. Luckily Lizzie didn't see me. That would have been a mess. We made it to the washroom with out unwanted attention. But Ceil saw us as we were walking past his study. He came out of the room.

"Sebastian. Who is this?"

"Her name is ______."

"What are you two doing?"

"Going to the washroom. Something happened on the terrist and her makeup smeared. So I am showing her the way."

"Alright. And when you are done with that, make sure every one is gone by midnight."

"Yes my Lord." We went into the washroom and Sebastian got a warm washcloth. "My my, look at what a mess you are. And it's such a shame, it looked so pretty." I laughed as he washed away the tears and messy make up. It took a little bit to get it off. But it was worth it, I got to be up close to Sebastian for the first time in 200 years.

We were walking into the hall and saw only a couple people left. Lizzie, Paula, Lau, and Rin-Mou. Sebastain carried Lizzie to the carriage along with Paula walking by his side. He told Lau and Rin-Mou to get going. Prince Soma and Angi already left, so we didn't have to worry about them.

"So, Sebastian."

"Yes."

"Where are the servants?"

"Asleep."

"Okay, just wondering. Considering I didn't see them at all. I started to wonder if it was just you."

"Well, by the way they act, it is mostly me. Bardry, the chef, blows up the kitchen. Finny, the gardener, destroys the roses. And Mri-Rin, the maid, breaks everything. So I have to fix it, but they do protect the manor like they are told."

"I think it would be nice to work for Ceil. Something to do in life, instead of waiting around for another immortal to come along and kill you."

"I won't let anything touch you. Not like Claude, I won't let him take you again."

"Again? Sebastian, I was never took. Yea I went into hiding, thinking that he had killed me, but that was only to get away. Did you really think I had died?"

"Yes, but I wasn't thinking. I had forgotten you were an immortal."

I yawned it was getting late, he might not sleep but I do. I felt petty for him a loved one gone. I know how he feels. But you must stay strong no matter what. A family member, is a family member, you must move on.

"Are tired form all that kissing already?" I blushed, I wished he didn't bring that up. I kissed Grell, well he kissed me. But I did kiss back. Never mind that.

"Yes, I am tired. But not from kissing Grell." I replied with a hiss.

"Oh dear, my little kitten needs a cat nap. Come on." He lead me to a bedroom. I'm guessing it was a guest bedroom, it was amazing. The bed was a king sized, with a drape over the top. The sheets were black and decorated with white. The window drapes were black and decorated in with white. The dresser was polished and shined.

Things got blurry and I couldn't open my eyes any longer, I rested my head on Sebastian's shoulder as we were walking in. He picked me up and laid me under the sheets. They were so soft and comfy. I heard Sebastian say a sweet goodnight before I drifted off to sleep.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up to a knocking at the door.

"Mmm...come in."