Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I woke up with a pounding head ache. I look over to my right and see Sebastian laying next to me. His eyes were closed, but I knew he was awake.

"Sebastian. Get up." I moaned and laid on his chest.

"Ah, so you are finally awake."

"Yes. But I swear I might vomit."

"Then why are you laying on me? I would rather you not."

"But you are comfy." I look and him with my (e/c) eyes, and sighed. "Fine. But I want a antidote for this migraine please."

"Yes, but if you still feel woozy or intoxicated, don't go anywhere near the your master."

"Deal."

"I will be right back with your medicine."

"Thank you." I laid on the bed waiting and herd a crash in the hall. Thinking it was the servants I let it go, after a moment of silence someone came in crashing through the door.

"OH ______ DEARY! HOW WAS LAST NIGHT?!" Grell came running in landing on the bed making me bounce.

"Grell, don't, do that."

"And why is that." He looks at me with a worried face. "My you are as pale as Bassy! Are you ok?"

"No, I feel sick."

"Did you kiss Ronald?!"

"No I didn't kiss Ronald!" I felt my self began to sweat and my mouth became watery.

Shit

I ran to the bathroom covering my mouth making to the toilet on time. All the wine taste from last night was coming back.

I hate throwing up. I would rather die, come back to life, and die again then vomit.

"Umm _____, are you okay?"

"No, ugh." I fell to the floor laying on my back out of breath.

"Do you want me to get Bassy?"

"No, I'm fine. I just need to rest." I get up from the floor and lean over the toilet.

"I'm going to leave now. I will be back later today. Alright?"

"Yea, ok, you go do that." I wave my hand and hear another crash as Sebastian walked into the room.

"______? Grell just came in saying you were in the bathroom."

"Yes, I'm in here." I flushed the toilet and laid back down on the floor, praying it was over. A small tear fell from my face.

"Are you alright? You are crying."

"I'm not crying, I squeeze my eyes when I vomit. When I do I cry, it's not on purpose. Only a tear or two, but I hate vomiting, so much."

"Alright, I have your medicine for you."

"Thanks." I stand up and sit on top of the toilet seat.

"Drink this and you will be feeling better in no time."

"Alright." I drink it and feel better like Sebastian said. "Thank you."

"I think you need to rest. You have a mighty hangover."

"Ugh, fine. But I am going outside."

Before he could protest, I stood up shut the door, and changed into my maids outfit. When I was done fixing my hair and makeup, I walked out and into the garden.

The outdoors always made me feel better. It always calmed me down, or made me forget about the bad.

I was sitting on a concrete bench and herd a howl. Pluto was charging at me. I closed my eyes and decided to brace the impact, but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw him sitting in front of me with his tail wagging.

It didn't make scenic to me. One minute he wants to tear me limp to limb, and the next he wants me to play.

He stared at me and then licked my bandages. I looked at them and started to unwrap. There were stitches and blood stains. I looked back up at Pluto. He shuffles forwards on his big white paws.

"Do you want me to heal?" He gave out a small wimpier. "Alright."

I pulled out the stitches and started to heal my self. Pluto just sat there and watched. When I finished I picked up the bandages and looked a Pluto.

"That is the last time I heal my self for something this small. It takes a lot of energy from me."

He licked me on the cheek and ran off into the garden. I walked inside and through the bandages away.