Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"KYA! CEIL I FOUND THEM! THEY WERE KISSING IN THE GARDEN!"

Lizzie, no! Ceil doesn't know this yet!

We broke the kiss and Sebastian gave me a small smile.

"My my, it looks like they have found us. Should we be heading inside?" He saw that I was tensed from Lizzie's scream, and have me a slight hug.

"Yea. But what about Ceil? He doesn't know that we are a, you know, thing."

"I'm sure after a bit if talking the young master will come around."

We started walking up to the mansion as Lizzie ran towards us. Ceil was standing on the porch with a serious look on his face.

"Sebastian. What is the meaning of this?" Ceil sounded irritated.

"I'm sorry my Lord. We got side tracked and ran into some grim reapers in the bushes."

"Okay, then how do you explain you kissing ______?"

"Her and I have a past together, we just met from over a long period of time. We were getting to know each other better."

"By kissing? ______, do you agree this is true?"

"I-um, yes it is true."

Ciel sighs and puts a hand on his forehead.

"Come on, it is getting late."

We walked into the mansion, and got Lizzie to go. She said I could keep the costume I was wearing. Even though I wanted to burn it. But Sebastian gave me a smile so I had no choice but to keep it. Once Lizzie was gone he put Ceil to bed as I changed.

"You know Sebastian. I'm still going to sleep on the couch."

"Awe, are you really?"

"Yes really."

"Alright, but it you have back pains just come to me and I can give you one hell of a massage."

I roll my eyes, grab a pillow, a blanket and go lay on the couch.

I can only imagine what tomorrow will bring.

I doze off still thinking about tomorrow.

~A Little Later On in The Night~

"Owe."

I open my eyes and see that I am on the hard polished floor. I get up, now wide awake, and wander around the manor. I eventually find the kitchen in the darkness and lit a candle. I go to the freezer box and get a left over piece of cake. And started to eat it.

"What are you doing here a this time of night?" I turn around and find Sebastian leaning against the counter.

"Eating cake." I took another bite.

"Why is that?"

"Because I fell off the couch and couldn't go back to sleep. So I found the kitchen and here I am. Eating some left over cake." I take one last bite before I set the plate in the sink. "Besides, I usually do this every night. If I'm hungry."

"I never remember you doing this."

"I never remember you staying over at my place for the night. So, that's why."

"Oh? But I remember the one night do you?"

"What night."

"The very first time you took me to a winery on a date. You drank, and I had a fun time."