Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I ran over to Mey-Rin.

"What's going on?!" She didn't hear me. That's odd? I ran over to Angi grabbing a table leg from a near by broken one. "Angi! What's going on?!"

"I paralyzed the servants hearing so they don't get tranced! Prince Soma watch out!" He ran over to Soma and saved him.

I began to fight. The piercing sound kept going, but I ignored it. I felt dizzy and fell down. I tried to get back up again but couldn't. The next thing I knew I was fighting Finny. I tired to control my self but couldn't. Nothing was in control, something was controlling me. My body punched Finny in the side.

Finny! Nooo!

I had to do something, but I didn't know what. My body looked up and saw Sebastian playing glasses. It was beautiful, the way the sound mixed with that strange instrument. Amazing!

I felt dizzy again, but this time not as much. I could feel my limbs again, but pain in my leg. Finny kicked my leg, making me fall down after I punched him.

I was in full control now. The instrument broke and the strange girl fell. Sebastian came down and I ran up and hugged him.

"That was amazing Sebastian!"

"Well I'm glad you all enjoyed it. Mostly you miss ______. Seeing you come out of your trance made me glad. Although I'm miss pleased that Finny kicked you in the leg." He glared a Finny.

"S-sorry Sebastian, sorry ______."

"No need to fret Finny, I was being controlled. I would have done the same to you if you were in a trance."

"Thanks miss _____! See ya after the party!" He ran off and Sebastian picked me up in bridal style.

"W-what!?"

"I'm taking you some where that Claude can't touch you." He walked out of the mansion and ran into town. We came up to the building, I read the name out loud.

"Shi-mi-gami? The shimigami dispatch! Why are you taking me here?!"

"Because this is the only place Claude won't think to look for you. And besides don't you have your lover here?"

"My what? You mean Grell!? Hell no!"

"Now now, that's no way for a lady to talk."

"He's VERY fond of me, but I like him as my gay best friend. A friend I can go to for advice, I guess."

"Good. I hope they will take good care of you." He kisses my forehead and let me down. "Good night my sweet kitten."

"Good night." I walked up to the building and walked in. Everything was white, plan white. With a seeing board here or there. I looked up at the secretary.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"Um, yes?"

"Who are you seeing?"

"Grell Sutcliff."

"That's odd. No one ever comes for Grell." She leaned over and spoke into a little mic. "Grell Sutcliff to the waiting room, someone wants to see you."

After a minute or two, Grell came down the stairs looking at the secretary.

"What did I do this time? William can't take away my safety scissors! These are all I have left!" She points at me. "Hmm? Oh ______! It's so nice to see you again! What a pleasant surprise! What are you doing here!?"

"Sebastian and I were having problems, well everyone was. And he wanted for me to stay here until he picked me up. He said I would be safe."

"Did he say how long?"

"No, but with problems like these, it could be a while."

"Ohh goody! Come with me!" Grell dragged me up a flight of stairs and into a room a people. "Oh everyone! We have a special guest staying here to night! And she will need a good stay for the night! So every one be their best!"

He brought me to a hall way and I was pushed into the room. He told me to William and how I was staying. He was not happy about it, but Grell just kept on pulling me to rooms and introduced me into some more of his grim reaper friends. We eventually ran into Ronald.

"Oi! I didn't think I would see you here!"

"She's staying the night until Bassy comes and gets her!"

"Oh? Do you want to stay in my office? I have a couch, a small library, many candles, and my death synth!"

"Umm?" Should I? Shouldn't I? "I think-"

"She is staying in my office Ronald. But thanks for the invite. Toodle Loo!" We came to his office. Of course it was red, but also very roomy. It was just like Ronald's. But with out the death synth, poor Grell. "You can sleep on the couch. Besides its getting late."

"Ok, but where will you be sleeping?"

"On the floor." Awe, he's too cute for me to see him sleep on the floor.

"You can sleep on the couch with me if you want?"

"Really!?"

"Umm, yes I guess."

"Why thanks darling! You are so sweet!"

~The Next Morning~

"Now, what do we have here? A Grim Reaper, and an Immortal. It's a strange combination. It's usually a Demon and an Immortal."

I wake up still dazed from the morning light. I find my self cuddling with the still sleeping Grell. I look up and see William, and Sebastian.

"There you go Michaelis, she's all yours."

~Author's Note~

Sebastian: "My dreariest cuddling a Grim Reaper. How repulsive."

Author: "You diverse it. You sucked my arm!"

Sebastian: "Just following orders."

Author: "I hope you enjoyed and sorry for the late update!" Bye! You diverse it."

Sebastian: "What?"

Author: "Nothing!"