Chapter 33

Chapter 33

I sat there not knowing what to expect. Considering Sebastian walked away like that, I assume it is going to be painful.

'But how? Painful mentally, physically? I wished he told me more. How am I going to be a danger to Ceil, I would never hurt him. Right? Yea, never. But why would he put me way out here? Is it that bad?'

My thoughts swarmed around in my head. Before I knew it, I started to panic. I had short sharp breaths, and I felt like the world was closing in on me. My head was pounding.

The world started to spin and everything was blurry. I clutched my head, and squeezed my eyes shut. Hoping it would go away, or at least lesson.

My back pushed up against the tree. The ruff bark rubbed my back, leaving scratches. It cut open the back of my out fit and dug into my skin. The blood dripped down my back staining my dress.

I lost my footing and slipped, banging my head against the tree and everything became blurry.

Soon darkness started to show on the corners of my eyes. As each second pasted, darkness surround me with every little bit it could reach. I tried to keep my eyes open, but the frighting emotions weakened me.

I looked at the sun, trees blocking the light from hitting in my eyes. The last image in my mind was light. Then the darkness consumed me and swallowed me whole.

~Time Skip~

I opened my eyes to see the last thing I closed my eyes to, shining in my eyes. I looked around, it seemed like nothin happened, and if it was a dream. But something still seemed off.

I felt my back, the scratches weren't there, and I didn't seem to feel any blood. I looked down at my out fit to see it as it was before.Tatterd, blood stained, and shredded by the gun shot.

After I gathered my thoughts, I took a long slow shaky breath and tried to stand up. I gripped the side of the tree and dung my nails into the bark hoisting my self up.

I looked around and put pressure on one foot, then the other. I soon stood up straight.

It seemed normal, I began to take slow steps back to the manor. A step after step some fallen leaves made crunching noises.

I took only a few steps, but was tired already. I felt perfectly fine and strong, apparently not. I leaned on a different tree to take a breather.

I took small breaths and herd small rustling and crunching sounds. Thinking nothing about it, I thought it was just a normal forest animal.

I got back on my feet again but more crunching, this time it was more in rhythm. Crunch after church, they got louder each crunching noise.

I looked around but didn't see anyone. Gathering enough breath I managed to speak.

"H-hello? Who's there?" I looked around again and the crunching stopped. I stayed still listening for a reply, but received the wind whistling in my ear. "If someone's here, answer."

I waited patently and herd more crunching, but this time the noise was going away. I couldn't handle the need but to follow.

I started to get on my feet again and turn around away from the manor and follow the mysterious sound.

Every few steps I leaned or pushed to gain more speed. The quicker the noises went, the quicker I went.

Before I knew it I was jogging, then soon running. Chasing after the noises, without the use if the trees.

I ran as fast as I could with sharp breaths and finally stumbled. I tripped over a root sticking out of the ground, and face planted the leafy terrain.

I let out a small moan in pain moved my arms. I went into a push-up position but couldn't find the strength to get up. Some how I had the strength to run, but not help my self up.

I laid there for a little bit and lifted my body weight up. Inch by inch off the ground. Inches soon became into feet, and I was finally up off the ground, but head still looking at the plush leaves.

Slowly but surly I lifted my head up to a door. A black door randomly standing in the middle of the forest.

I studied it for a moment. It was a black door with a silver knob and silver carvings into it. The carvings were almost like doodles. Swirls and flowers, things you wouldn't find on a door like this.

There was also lettering on the door. It was in German, I could have made it out. But my eye sight was still blurry.

Along with my curiosity with the crunching noises, I slowly made my way to the door. My feet took me towards the door. Left foot, right foot. One after the other. My hand reached out to the knob.

My finger tips lightly danced across the stainless silver. I stretched out my hand and grasped the doorknob. I turned it slightly, hearing a small click I knew it was opened.

The door creaked open and led to spiral stair case, surrounded by wood walls and darkness flooded the bottom of it all.

~Author's Note~

Author: "OMFG GUYS...I FREAKING UP DATED!!!!!!! LIKE OMG."

Ceil: "Welcome back miss author-chan."

Author: "Oh my gosh Ceil, I missed you so much!!!" *gives Ceil a hug*

Ceil: "Give off!"

Author: *lets go* "Ah, it feels good to be back again." *looks around* "Hey, where's Sebastian at?"

Ceil: "He said he wanted to get you something for your welcome back celebration, thingy."

Sebastian: *comes through the door* "Author-chan, it looks like you truly are back."

Author: "Yep and I plan to stay a while too."

Sebastian: "Well on behave of your return I have gotten you a little gift. It's divine, and the finest of the fine."

Author: "Awe, thanks you shouldn't ha-" *sees that the gift is a bottle of cat nip tequila*

Sebastian: *Smiling innocently*

Author: 'You little basterd, what are you thinking?' "Well, uh- thanks! I guess."

Sebastian: "Would you like to open it now? We could have fun."

Ceil: *blushing* "I thought I banned that! Sebastian, don't you remember what happened last time you had cat nip tequila!?"

Sebastian: "Yes, what a marvelous night it was."

Author: *poker face* "Ok well then, eh-hem, I think I will save this for later then..."

Sebastian: "Ah, I understand now. You don't like to show off."

Ceil: "Nope, I'm leaving, I don't want another nightmare from Sebastian. Goodbye" *leaves*

Sebastian: "Well now that it's the two of us~"

Author: *poker face while blushing madly* "U-um, I think I will say goodbye to the readers now."

Sebastian: "Alright, but hurry."

Author: "Well um...I hope you enjoyed and will next time too-"

Sebastian: *sneaks up behind author-chan and raps his arms around her waist* "I know I did, and soon will~"

Author: "You hated me!!! Now you freaking love me!! What the hell?!?!"

Sebastian: "People and demons can change." *kisses author-chan's neck*

Author: *shivers* "Ok well um good bye and good night/morning/afternoon/evening, I guess. Enjoy the holidays and eat lots of cake. Bye."

Sebastian: "Oh~ I'll be eating a lot of something this holiday."

Author: "OMFG SEBASTIAN!!!"