Chapter 32

Chapter 32

~Dream~

I just broke up with Claude. I was with someone else and didn't feel the need to see him anymore. Even though it did hurt me a little.

I haven't left my house for a while, I was getting bored and decided to go to the wine cellar. There wasn't much to do, just look at what I was all collecting.

I had collected what all the wine I needed. But had nothing to do with it. I don't need the money, but letting wine sit down here is a waste. I pulled out a bottle from the middle shelf.

"Luscious? I wonder what Luscious tastes like." I walked back up stairs and grabbed a glass. "It may not be a wine glass, but screw classy. I got my cup and my wine and no one is around to judge."

I popped open the cork and the smell filled the room. I poured a small amount and took a sip.

"Not that bad, for a wine that is." I let out a sigh. "Too bad I don't have any liquor though. That would have been a night to remember." I chuckled to my self and glanced at the bottle. "If I don't have any liquor, this will have to do." I sighed, and drank the rest of the bottle as I read a book.

~End of Dream~

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. The window was open, letting a cool breeze rush through the room. I shivered grabbed the sheet and covered my self.

Another cold breezed filled the room. I got out of bed and shut the window. There was nothing else to do, but sleep. I wasn't feeling tired (shocking though) and decided to look in Sebastian's wardrobe.

I opened the doors, suits gloves black shoes, but not a single dress. I sighed and looked up at the top shelf. There was a box with a lid. I took a foot stool and reached for it.

One hand was holding the blanket as the other reached for the box. I grabbed it but lost my footing in the process. I fell backwards with a bang. My back landed on the ground and the box flew out of my hands and opened.

Being lazy I rolled up in the blanket like a burrito and crawled to the box. When I opened the lid the only thing that showed was a costume. The same costume Lady Lizzie gave me. I sat up and murmured under my breath.

"Sebastian, you perv. Keeping this, really? And it being the only girl thing in your wardrobe."

I stood up and put it on. It fit perfectly, and exactly like I remembered.

A black cat with black ears. It had a black short skirt and shoes that looked like paws. It had a black tail connected to the lower back of the skirt. There were bells in the box for my ankles and my wrists. There was a gap in between the skirt and the top showing a couple strings connecting my top to my skirt. My top looked similar to a sports braw and was covered in black with a pink bow at the top. It had black gloves with paws on my palms. It wasn't very lady like.

"Not very lady like at all." I sighed. "If this is all he has this is all I can wear." I was about to put it on then remembered about Trancy's maid outfit. "I remember him trowing the dress on the ground, so it must be under the bed."

I looked under the bed but only found a note.

'Dear ______,

Assume you looked in my wardrobe and found the cat costume. I burned the hideous Trancy dress, but the Young Master ordered me to throw away all of your dresses. Please use the costume for now.

Sincerely, Sebastian'

"Wow, thanks. I would have rather wore the Trancy dress again." I sighed and put on the cat costume. I fit perfectly like last time.