Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Claude brought me to a different room. He closed the door then walked to the closet. He opened the door and pulled out a dress similar to Hannah's. I was back in my human form by the time he pulled out the dress.

"Now, if you are going to be staying here. You will have to be a maid." He handed me the dress. "You will be rooming with me. And then do your daily chores along with Hannah. The triplets shall do their own chores, and I will stay by the master's side at all times. Please, change and then meet me out side the door when you are done."

"Yes."

I took of my Phantomhive maid outfit, and slipped into my new Trancy one. I braided my hair to the side, as my bangs were to the side. I put on purple flats that were in the bottom of the closet.

The dress was a little tight, but that wasn't bothering me. My eyes started to water at the thought of Sebastian.

No, I have to stay strong. I can do this, just think of this as a horrible dream. A nightmare, and you are going to wake up soon. Sebastian is going to save you.

I put a small smile on my face, and patted my dress. Slowly I walked to the door, I put my hand on the cold door knob and opened it slowly.

Claude stood there, waiting for me. He held out his hand and gave me a slight smirk. I hesitantly took it and we hooked arms, as we walked down the hall.

"Claude, where are we going?" I looked at him.

"To the young master." He didn't look at me, but instead kept on looking forwards.

"Does he want to see me?"

"Yes indeed."

"Because I am new, or because I knocked some since into him?"

"He did not tell me."

"Oh? Doesn't he tell you everything?"

"No, not everything. But I do not need to. I can look deep into his mind, figure out his darkest secrets."

"Oh." I looked down at my feet hoping he wouldn't do it to me. But knowing Claude, he will.

We walked a little more and made it to a set of double doors. They were red with gold lining.

"The young master is waiting in there for you."

He opened the door and I walked in. Alois sat there, booty shorts and all. He was looking at some papers, then looked up at me and smirked. A small chuckle came from his lips and sat his papers down. Claude walked away and shut the door. Alois laughed harder this time.

What is up with this kid?

"_______, have a seat." I walked up to his desk and sat in a chair off to the side. "So you are a demon now? Humph, this will be fun."

"Actually half demon." I spoke under my breath.

"What?"

"Oh, uh nothing."

"Hmm, anyways. I am your master now. That means I can tell you want ever I want." He stood up from his seat and walked over to me. He stood tall with his hands on his hips and bent over to have us face to face. "That means I can punish you too. And if I recall, our last visit wasn't the best. I remember you threatening to slap me. Do you remember that?" I stared at him. "Answer me!" He slammed his hands in the arms of the chair.

"Y-yes."

"And that's no way to treat your master is it?" He stood up again crossing his arms.

"No."

"So don't you think you should be punished then? I do, everyone here will get punished if they do not follow my orders. Or treat me badly." He leaned down and slapped me in the face. "How does it feel, does it hurt."

"No." My cheek was stinging but I lied anyways.

"No? How about now?" He clawed me across the face. Hard enough that it left three slashes on my cheek and started to bleed.

"No." He looked at me with a frown, and let out a slight growl.

"You're getting frustrating girl."

"Good, I glad I am." He stomped his foot and pushed the chair over. I fell to the ground, laying there, not wanting to get up.

"Get up."

"No."

"I said get up!" He started to kick me in the ribs, I hacked up blood and he kicked me on the fore head. Everything got hazy, but I refused to close my eyes.

"You *cough* are a *hack* brat. A b-brat left out in the open to die. No *cough* one cares about you."

"I SAID SHUT UP!" He kicked me harder, I endeared the pain. Soon some one slammed open the door.

"Your Highness!" Claude came rushing in. "It would be better if you would stop this!"

"Don't tell me what to do!" I hacked up more blood as I clutched my stomach.

"Your Highness!" Alois stopped and put his foot down. He was panting and sweating. He started at me for a moment, he frowned and stopped out of the room. Hannah and the triplets came in. "Hannah! Go and look after the young master."

"Yes."

"Triplets you can go." They bowed and left.

Claude walked over to me as I lay there. Blood seeping from the corners of my mouth. My limb body not wanting to move.

He let out a sigh and picked me up in bridal style. My head rested against his chest. The blood rushing from my nose, mouth and a gash in my head stained his black jacket.

"It looks like you ruined this out fit too. I will have to find a new coat again." He looked down at me, I didn't move, nor did I want to. "Are you still capable of healing your self?" I tried to talk, but I started coughing up blood instead. He sighed again. "I will have to take that as a no."

He kissed me on the head as we walked down the hallway. We came into the bedroom and sat me on the bed.

"I guess we will have to get you bandages. I will be right back." He left the room, my head was pounding and my eyes were starting to droop. I gave in and feel asleep.

~Author's Note~

Author: "Yea update! Ok so I have to ask you guys a question. Because of your guys support I am asking you your opinion. Should I...

1.) Give you guys a selfie

2.) 10 facts about me

3.) 10 facts about my life

I am giving this 24 hours! I will also will give you guys the answer in the next update! Can't wait to see your comments! Bye!

Ceil: "Wait I never got to talk!"

Author: "Nope! Bye!"