Chapter 30

Chapter 30

One of his hands held my wrists as the other opened the door. We walked out into the hallway, down to his bedroom.

I struggled against his grip, but it was hard struggling while trying not to be loud. If I woke up Alois, I would get another beating.

I decided to walk along with him to make things easier. I didn't like where things where going.

Once we reached his bedroom, he sat me on the bed, and unbuttoned his shirt.

No, please no.

There was a banging from Alois's room. Claude let out a sigh and re-buttoned his shirt.

"Be quiet my dear, I will be right back." With that he walked out of the room.

I sat there patiently, waiting for what was coming. There were no color in my eyes. My body has given up, I didn't want to do this any more.

I wanted to go back to Ceil's mansion and be in Sebastian's arms. Where people would love me, not harm me.

After a while, which seemed like forever, I laid down on the bed. I started to close my eyes. My (h/c) laid out in the pillow beneath my head.

I heard tapping. It sounded like shoe tapping. It was getting louder every few taps. Then there was a knock, but not in the door. But the window.

I opened my eyes to see a person in the window. My (e/c) eyes grew wide to the realization of who it was. He opened it and held out a hand.

"S-Sebast-"

"Shh, my dear. We mustn't be loud."

"Oh, sorry-"

He held a gloves finger to my lips and leaned in towards my face. "Let's go back to the young master while we have a chance."

"But, Ce- I mean the young master doesn't want me there." He let out a soft chuckle.

"Don't worry about it right now. But we must hurry."

I went to reach for his hand but the door knob clicked and I froze. Not knowing what to do Sebastian let out a sigh of annoy-ment and shut the window. I looked at the door then back to him, he mouthed to me.

'I'll be back. Don't worry.'

Before I knew it, he was gone and Claude was walking up behind me.

"What are you looking at? Is there something's in the sky?" He put a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh uh, no."

"Hmm, alright then. Where were we?" He took my hand and led me back to the bed. "Now my darling." He took off his collar and his jacket. "Lets get the night going, shall we?"

"What are you doing?" I knew exactly what he was doing. I just wanted to stall until Sebastian came back.

He let out a chuckle. "My darling, with that mind if yours, I would think that by now you would know exactly what I am doing." He licked his lips and came in closer.

I sat on the bed and he crawled over me, making me fall on my back. My hair sprawled out on the sheets.

I turned my head away, looking out the window. Hoping Sebastian was there. But of course he wasn't.

Claude came down to my neck. His cold lips pressed against my neck. So many thoughts were running through my head that I didn't react.

'What if it was just a figment of my imagination? What if it wasn't. Can I really trust him any more? He didn't believe me, but can I believe him? I don't understand, why couldn't have he token me right then and there? If he did, this spider wouldn't be kissing me...Sebastian'

At that moment all the (e/c) in my eyes went back to gray. Everything was dull, nothing seemed to stand out. Not even the kisses on my neck. I didn't mind Claude anymore, he was just another thing that went dull.

I was still looking at the window when he took my chin gently and made me look back at him. He looked into my eyes and sat up. He sat next to me as I laid still, and let out a sigh.

"My darling, what seems to be bothering you?" I didn't answer, and the room went silent. All you could hear was the soft breathing of us both.

He picked me up in bridal style and sat me on his lap. He gently stroked my hair as he leaned up against the back board of the bed. My head rested slightly on his bare chest.

The position reminded me of my grand-daddy. I was only 6 at the time, but remember as if it was yesterday. I was thinking of the words he said before he passed away. Right as I sat on his lap. I loved him, so much.

~Flashback~

I ran through the door to my dying grand-dad. As soon as he saw me he smiled.

"Come here my darling." He signaled me to come closer. When I did he signaled me to sit on his lap. He gently stroked my hair and spoke softly to me. "My dear, I won't be on this earth forever. So wont be able to rely on me." He coughed which made me concerned.

"Grand-daddy! Are you alright?" He looked down at me with a small smile.

"I'm fine, but you have to promise me you will be brave when I'm gone. Do you promise?"

"Y-yes, I do." A tear feel from my cheek. He wiped it away and held me close.

"It seems to be my time. Goodbye my dear, remember these words but don't tell anyone. These words are for you and you only."

"Ok."

"My breathing is shallow,

The air is thin,

The demons are calling,

I know they will win,

My vision is blurry,

only showing you,

No doctor can save me,

My dear, I'm letting go of you.

Promise me you won't forget. This will be important not to forget. I love you."

Tears were streaming down my eyes. I clung to his shirt, not wanting to let go. I couldn't feel a heart beat, or feel his chest rising and falling.

"I-I promise g-grand-d-daddy." No one came through the door. I wasn't living with anyone, now else now, all alone.

Before this happened, he took me away from my family. Away from that horror, my grand-mama died earlier this year. I had no one to go to.

That night I cried my self to sleep and woke up in a foster home. The people there said the yard took me to this home. But I remember waking up every so often to a girl carrying me. Soon known to be Jasmine. My demon best friend who was killed by Claude.

~Flashback End~

It made me think about what my grand-dad said. 'The demons are calling, I know they will win. My darling, I'm letting them in.' But which one? Which one am I letting go, which one is calling me, which one is going to win?

~Author's Note~

Author: "I thank you guys so much for all if the support it really helped me a lot. If you said we could talk, I would have loved too. But my schedule is too busy to talk to anyone. I can barely text my friends, even for the little things like homework. I was sick today so I had a chance to write this chapter. The normal soccer season is almost over (sorry if you're not interested) but then I have traveling soccer. But on the weekdays I will be free. (P.S. My phone doesn't let me message anyone any more idk why though) I hope you enjoyed even though Ceil wasn't in this author note. *whispers* I might have gotten him sick, so Sebby-chan is nursing him. *back to talking normal* Anyways see you next chapter, bye!"