🐱5🐶

"Servant?! What do you mean?" Kyung pushed Zico far from him. "What? Don't you understand english?" Zico replied back, mocking Kyung right in front of his face. "Well in dictionary it means to serve or do as the other said--

"Exactly." Zico cut Kyung off from finishing his sentence. "No. Not the literal meaning. I'm talking on how tf I can serve you. And I don't want to! And how can you just accuse me who did that?!" Kyung asked with an annoyed look. Zico somehow wondering how on earth he still got some courage right now.

"Didn't I told you that I saw you on the cctv, so just shut up and do as what I said." Zico said, clearing things up one more time. "But I don't want to!" Kyung suddenly yelled, making Zico's nerves went up.

Zico walked towards Kyung's direction with speed. Kyung who was shock to see Zico suddenly walking furiously, put out his hand, recreating his stupid boxing position while saying "Don't come near me, don't come, YAH!"

Zico who was still feeling mad, pinned Kyung to the wall. Kyung who wasn't even strong enough to push him, decided to stay quiet.

"Listen up Park Kyung. You better do what I said or else you will get bullied until you left school." Zico looked deeply at his eyes, looking like a lion. Kyung who didn't know what else there was to do just quickly nodded at Zico's request.

"Now that's a good boy." Zico smirked. "We'll meet again tommorow after school." Zico patted Kyung on his head and left him alone.

The incident made Kyung couldn't attend his next class because he was late. In the end, he ended up waiting in front of his class alone. While waiting, he felt stupid. He couldn't believe that he had said yes. "What was I thinking back then?"

"Huh?" Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder, making him startled and looked to his back. It was Eunha. "Oh Eunha-ssi?? what are you doing here?" Kyung said.

"It is you!!" Eunha suddenly hugged Kyung, making his heart beat even faster than the one with Zico. "I can't believe that we meet again! I missed you since I left." Eunha said, letting go of the hug. Kyung on the other side could only stand there, giving her a blank stare.

Eunha was Kyung's old friend and also his old crush. She used to be one of his neighbour and an elementary school junior. They had to be separated because she had to go overseas during her junior high school period.

Kyung wasn't expecting to meet Eunha again, especially in this high school. For a person that had spent time overseas for a better education, coming back to their hometown was quiet odd for him. However, even if he knew that  she was only an old crush, he still couldn't help to blush.

"Anyway, why are you outside?" Eunha suddenly asked, making Kyung startled and went back from daydreaming. "Oh, I was late so I couldn't join the class." He put his hand behind his neck, feeling embarrassed and also nervous to tell the truth. Even if Kyung wanted to maintain his good name in front of everybody, being honest with Eunha was still the best choice.

"Oh that's too bad." Eunha pouted. "Anyway, are you busy after school??" She continued. "Ahhh no no I'm not busy...." Kyung shook his head. "Really?? Then let's go home together after school. I want to tell you a lot of stories. I miss talking to you." Eunha smiled, making Kyung's blushed again. He was feeling happy to now that his favorite junior actually missed him. "Yeah, sure." Kyung smiled awkwardly back at her, feeling really nervous.

"Ok see you after school oppa!"  Eunha gave Kyung a wide smile and waved goodbye, going back inside her class. Right after she went inside, Kyung immediately sighed. He felt so happy to the point where he wanted to scream his lungs out. His punishment was no longer boring now. He kept on thinking on what they would do later on. Maybe asked her to come to the cafe first? Or to the candy shop? Kyung just couldn't stop imagining.

-------||-------

"Come on, come on, 3... 2... 1...."

Kyung kept on looking at the clock until the bell finally rang, indicating the end of the last lesson. The students quickly began to run from the class, going to whatever place they wanted to visit. Kyung who was also really happy, quickly left the class as fast as he could.

"KYUNG! Are you okay??" Taeil suddenly yelled and ran towards Kyung's direction. "Hyung! Ah, I don't have time now, I have to go!" Kyung replied him with a hurried tone. "What? Wait! Dude tell me what happened?!" Taeil still running behind, trying to chase Kyung down. He was really curious on what had happened between Kyung and Zico after yesterday's accident.

"Yah, I'll tell you later on chat okay. Bye!" Kyung stopped and patted one of Taeil's shoulder. He then continued to run quickly towards the school gate. Right in front of the gate, he saw Eunha was standing there, waiting all alone on her own. Kyung who couldn't wait any longer, immediately greeted her.

"Hello Eunha ssi, sorry for making you wait." Kyung ran to her and waved a little. "Oh it's okay oppa. Let just go"
Eunha smiled and grabbed Kyung's wrist. Her sudden touch made Kyung's heart couldn't stop beating.

Both of them went home together. Kyung was quiet shock to find that Eunha was still being his neighbour. She went back to her old house which wasn't far from Kyung's.

On the way back, Eunha suddenly asked Kyung to go to the coffee shop. Something that Kyung had planned before to ask but he was too scared.

In the end, both of them decided to go to the coffee shop. They chatted while drinking coffees, reminiscing the old times they used to spend together as children. For a couple of time, Kyung told Eunha on how he really missed her since she left. After they finished their coffee, Kyung took Eunha back to her house.

" goodbye oppa " Eunha waved and went inside her house, closing the house's gate. After she went inside, Kyung immediately also went back to his house.

All along the way, Kyung felt happy but somehow also confused. He kept on thinking that he must have been forgetting about something. He checked his pocket to make sure that it was still there and it was there.

Right after Kyung went inside his room, he screamed his lungs. He then checked out his phone which was filled with Taeil spamming him on chat only with "what, what, what." However, Kyung decided to ignore Taeil's chat and scrolled down through his phone instead, expecting a message from Eunha. " what? " While scrolling, Kyung suddenly found an unknown number had texted him for a couple of times.

"Park Kyung."
"If you don't show up at school's backyard tommorow, you are definitely dead."

"SHIT"

Kyung finally realized what he had been forgetting all along. It was his "special" meeting with Zico.

_________________________________________