🐱27🐶

Kyung ran as fast as he could. He didn't want to miss his one faithful chance as he had finished collecting his guts. All that had left to do was talking with the other loved.

"There he is!" Kyung said to himself. He was extremely happy to see his boyfriend walking casually at the aisle of school's lockers.

"Zico ya!!"

Zico turned around to see Kyung running towards him. Different from what Kyung had in mind, Zico felt both guilty and uneasy. Just by looking at the other's face, made him quickly turned around to back off. He couldn't help running after all of his indecisive heartbeat sounded among his heart.

Kyung looked both confuse and sad to see Zico suddenly running from him. Did Zico really hate him that much? Nobody knew except for himself. However, it didn't turned down Kyung's eager as he quickly chased back in order to talk deep with that attractive brat.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" Zico said as he ran faster down the stairs. He was trying to getaway from Kyung, running to where the school's backyard located. A such stupid decision to hide.

When he turned his head back, Kyung was the only thing seemed to be chasing after him, smirking in such please knowing that Zico didn't have any other place to strive rather than this place. Well, Zico wouldn't mind seeing Kyung all the time but it felt scary today. Didn't Kyung hate him for his feelings? He had been avoiding Zico for the past few days so what's wrong with this sudden change of behavior?

"I think I lose him." Zico sighed as soon as he arrived at the school's backyard. He stopped running to stand under a tree, resting his now startled feet that must had been caused by the intensive running.

He then slowly sat under the tree, thinking on the odds caused today. He must admitted to himself that he intended to go there after school, but not due to this condition. He couldn't focus as he kept guessing on why in the world Kyung suddenly chased right after him. Did he hated Zico that much that he wanted to kill him? That could be it but Zico quickly shook his head in disagreement. He knew that Kyung wouldn't be that type of person and he was definitely not a psychopath to be shown.

"There you are."

Zico turned as he heard a voice coming from his back. His face showed it all. The way it looked like it contained some of the indescribable feelings whilst Kyung could only widened his smile. Kyung could feel his tongue freezed, just in the time where he needed to talk.

"How--

Zico couldn't finish his sentence when Kyung suddenly hugged him tight. Aiming closer than what he could had ever asked from the other, Zico let out a blush. Kyung was still holding him close to saw the little cute reddish part that was showing off from Zico's tough face. If only Kyung could see it, his dominance tone could had been turned into a submissive instead.

"I'm sorry.... " Kyung suddenly sobbed, thus making Zico felt worry about his condition. He shrugged it off by giving Kyung a little tsk sound.

"You should be. " The words had given Kyung an indirect smile. As if it showed that his lovable douche wouldn't change his act no matter in what kind of situation he handled. Zico's typical egoism.

When Kyung was about to move back, the other side suddenly hold him back, wrapping his arms around the waist so that Kyung couldn't escape from the holdings. He buried his head on the other's shoulder, making Kyung felt a thick of his hair. Tickles went in as he saw Zico acting like a spoiled little pet who begged treats from its master. How could a bastard like him turned to a cutie like this?

"I'm sorry..." Kyung said.

Zico smiled and hug the other again, caressing Kyung head before pecking the lips. Kyung was startled as he tried to drive back, but held back by Zico's arms. "Where do you think you're going?" Zico smirked, thus leaving Kyung felt afraid of his doggy vibes. "So... " Zico pouted in which Kyung replied with a confusing little look. "Oh... Yes, we're legal!" Kyung hugged tight.

Zico then went closer, giving Kyung a sweet kiss on his lips. Leaving a yearning smile to be shown by the others heart. Kyung started to wrap his arms around Zico's shoulder, meeting both of the nose. He felt safe and incredibly satisfied with his own act.

"I love you. "
_________________________________________

thank you for reading