🐱17🐶

Eunha covered her mouth to prevent her from making any sounds. She had stood behind the corridor the whole time, overhearing Kyung's conversation with Seolhyun.

She finally realized that she had done something wrong. Kyung didn't want to be either with Seolhyun or her, thus making her thought that he wasn't liking anyone, even if the reality could only been known by Kyung himself. Seolhyun who was admitting herself childish was nothing compared to Eunha's attitude.

Eunha then left the corridor quietly, trying to leave the school as fast as she could to rethink everything she had done. Perhaps, also thinking on how she would ask for Kyung's apologies now. Even if she was being afraid to meet him right after letting him down.

She was walking so fast and accidentally bumped into someone. All of her books suddenly fell and shattered around. Without further due, she kneeled down to collect her books. Almost seemed like she didn't even care on whoever she had bumped into. All that was inside her mind was the words 'apology' and 'Kyung'.

"Eunha ssi?" Eunha raised her head towards the sound, finding Jihoon as the one who she had bumped into.

On the other side, Jihoon who had guessed right, quickly kneeled down to help Eunha collecting her books back. Jihoon did usually stayed in school late since he was one of Zico's friend. However, seeing Eunha this late made him wondering why.

After grabbing the books that were shattered around, both if them stood up. They started glancing at each other awkardly. Jihoon then smiled while giving her books back.

"Thank you Jihoon-ssi." Eunha smiled a bit, trying to cover up her tears. "Ah, it's okay. Anyway, why are you still here?" Jihoon asked her as he was trying to set up a regular convo with her, hoping that she would replied him back happily like she used to.

"Nothing. I got to go now. See you tommorow." Eunha immediately left Jihoon, thus making him confused.

It wasn't that she hated Jihoon, she just didn't feel like talking with anyone. Her mind was all messed up which could lead to a bad atmosphere for a convo, even if it was only a small talk.

Jihoon on the other side, could only stare at her back as she walked away, thinking that she must've hated him. These thoughts made his heart ached as he continued to walk home. By that time, he finally decided to stop all of his feelings towards her, before it could hurt his feelings even worse.

That time where he finally moved on.

________________________________________