🐱8🐶

"What do you want Zico?" Kyung tried to act like a man, crossing both of his arms in front of his chest. His sudden attitude made some of Zico's friend startled. 'Since when did Kyung become brave like this?' They thought, deeply fell into Kyung's acting. On the other side, Zico looked annoyed. He suddenly dragged and pinned Kyung against the wall.

"Listen here punk. You're gonna be my servant. You do remember that right" Zico's eyes glared into Kyung's sharply, making their faces were barely centimeters away.

However, Kyung rolled his eyes, showing how uninterested he was. His reaction made Zico even angrier than before, dragging him to the bench and told him to sit down. Kyung, who acted all calm even if he was feeling really afraid decided to sit down, eyes still glaring at Zico. "What now?" Kyung looked at Zico annoyingly.

"Shut up servant." Minhyuk said, making Kyung feeling more annoyed seeing one of Zico's friend interfered. This guy just didn't know how to shut up. "Yeah, listen to Zico Hyung!" Jihoon added, hearing him just made everything worse.

"You know, I'm your hyung Jihoon...." Kyung raised on of his eyebrow at him. Jihoon was his junior after all, he was in the same grade as Eunha.  "Oh Hyung! Call me P.O!!" Jihoon, or the whole school usually called him by P.O suddenly yelled happily at Kyung.

Everyone in school knew that Jihoon had an enormous body proportion, making a lot of people gave him scared responses, even from seniors. Not to mention that his dashing proportion also made him able to enter Zico's bunches. However, even if he knew that he was on Zico's side, he still couldn't help to cover his real dorkiness.

"Don't call him Hyung stupid!" Yukwon suddenly slapped Jihoon's head from behind, making him whined. Right after seeing Yukwon's face, Kyung knew that he was now messing with a total bitch. Being in the same class with him for a couple of times made Kyung realized how popular he was with the girls, despite nobody now what was his real interest.

"Guys shut up. Just listen to Zico now" Jaehyo, who was manicuring his fingers on his chair the whole time finally decided to speak up. He pointed at Zico, making the whole gang looked at Zico who showed off his surely annoyed look.

"Sorry Hyung!" Jihoon suddenly bowed 90° to Zico. Zico on the other side, decided to just ignored him and walked forward towards Kyung. He kicked one of the can that he saw, making a 'klang' sound.

" so, Kyung, " Zico said, making Kyung replied back with a questioning look.  "For your first task." Zico continued with his serious look. "I need you to meet up with Seolhyun."

---------||--------

"What?! Seolhyun?? That hot cheerleader chick? Boi, is Zico having a crush on her?" Taeil said to Kyung, having his usual lunch at the canteen. Different from Kyung, Taeil always eat at the school's cafeteria, the only place beside chemistry class, for Kyung to meet up with him.

"I don't know man. He said that I had to be close to her or something similar." Kyung took a bite of his sandwich. "Wh-what? If he like her than he wouldn't let you get close to her, right?" Taeil sniffed, falling more into a deep confusion . "Well you see, Seolhyun is actually kind off weird. At least, for a cheerleader." Kyung threw his gaze away.

"Anyway hyung, Zico is such a freak. He is so stu--

Suddenly someone grabbed Kyung's neck from behind, making him unable to finish his whole sentence. That person put his arm around Kyung's neck, stronger to the point it could choke Kyung to death.

"Talking about me eh?" Zico's head suddenly went through Kyung's right, giving a smirk that made Taeil couldn't say anything and only smiled awkwardly at him. "Sorry hyung. I need to 'borrow' your friend first." Zico said to Taeil, making him nodded slowly while holding his sandwich even stronger than before. Not only he was feeling scared, but he also felt shock to hear Zico actually calling him with the word 'hyung'.