🐱18🐶

One of the guys was about hit Zico with his empty alcohol bottle but Kyung managed to hold it back with his arm right before it managed to hit Zico. Kyung arm's was hurt as the bottle broke and shattered around, thus making it dangerous to walk if he hadn't used any shoes.

"Don't rush here fucker." The other guy who was pissed suddenly pushed Kyung away. "We can talk about this." Kyung said.

Kyung wasn't even trying to get into the fight since he couldn't even fight. If a strong guy like Zico just got beaten up, what would happened to a guy like him? He tried to bargain so that they would leave Zico alone with him.

"Why? Are you a friend of him?" The guy said, pointing towards Zico. "Yes. I don't want any of us to get any problem." Kyung tried to be brave, even if he was actually scared to death. If he showed his fear, he would've got beaten up.

"Listen here, this friend of yours just created this mess." He said as he lifted up his collar with puke being all over the area. "and he didn't even bother to say sorry." added his friend from behind.

"I'm deeply sorry for his attitude. What can we do to repay this. Please, we don't want any fight." Kyung begged them. "If sorry existed, there won't be any prison." The guy suddenly punched Kyung right on his stomach, thus making him fell with his hands holding onto his stomach. The two guys had beaten him right before he could even do anything.

"Next time, don't try to be a hero." He said as he stomped Kyung and left.

Kyung was trying to stand but the pain just kept on kicking him in. His mouth were bleeding due to the punch and he couldn't do anything about it. All he could do was to groan and cry. He began to close his eyes as he tried to endure the pain to himself.

After a few minutes passed, Zico managed to open his eyes. He collected his consciousness while looking around the place. He felt confused, wondering how the heck he ended up sleeping in the middle of the street.

"What the fuck." Zico turned around to see Kyung lying on the ground, in a crouching position. "Hey, Hey nerd." Zico said as he tried to wake Kyung. He was poking his shoulder with his feet. Kyung didn't even move, almost looking like a dead person.

Zico squatted and leaned closer towards Kyung's face. It was bleeding, filled with bruises all around. He wanted to touch it but decided not to as he knew that it would create another pain for Kyung.

"Shit, what did this child got me into." Zico said while grabbing Kyung's arm. He them put it on top of his shoulder, giving him a piggy back ride.

Zico began to think on where should he take him. He knew that if he decided to bring Kyung back to his own house, his mother would just sue him back. This could only leave Zico's house as his only option.

As Zico entered his house, nobody were there. His father was probably wandering around, being a jerk everywhere he went.

Zico had hated his father ever since his mother passed away. All his father did was just cussing and fighting. This made Zico mentally ill and started to learn martial just to fight him back. He ended up becoming a school's jerk just to treat his own mind.

Zico sighed as he opened his room and threw Kyung onto his bed. He sat on a chair next to his bed, staring at Kyung who was now sleeping peacefully on his bed.  He turned and reflected himself in the mirror. He felt shock as he saw his own face, filled with bruises and blood. He grabbed his head, trying to think on what should he do next. Both of them had school by this morning but there wasn't any way of showing up with these bruises.

"Did we fight into each other? Did he knew that Seolhyun had rejected me? Then I got mad? Then I punched him? But then he fought back?? No no no way." Zico shook his head irregular as he tried to remove his scared thoughts.

"No way that he would fight me back."

Zico wasn't afraid of Kyung knowing that Seolhyun had rejected him. He was afraid of Kyung to fight him back instead. It would create a bad reputation for him if a school nerd managed to get him some bruises and blood.

Zico then decided to take Kyung's phone out from his pocket to messaged Kyung's mom. This way, he wouldn't get any problem with Kyung's family.

"Mom! I am deeply sorry. My friend was really sick and I needed to help him in the hospital. I don't think I could go to school tommorow. I will study hard at the hospital. Sorry for the long wait. I love you!" Zico said while typing the message before finally sending it to Kyung's mom.

"One thing done." Zico sighed.

Even if Zico wouldn't believe at his own stories, he couldn't remember what had happened either. Thus leading him to wait until Kyung woke and explained everything to him. He threw himself on his bed next to Kyung, closing his eyes as he felt a headache.

It had been the second time both of them got into a big problem. The second time where Kyung managed to enter his room to sleep next to him. It was also the second time when Zico decided to look at Kyung's face closely once again.

Kyung's breath was able to be felt by Zico in within inches away. The same sensation made his heart skipped faster as his brain was speculating. Zico tried to convince himself that these feelings were only hatred towards Kyung, even though his heart said the other way around.

Even if Zico had hated Kyung so much, he still wouldn't hurt him by any scratch. His heart wanted to protect Kyung by all costs as he couldn't think of anything else. He took a deep breath as he closed his eyes, calming himself down and fell into a deep sleep.

________________________________________

❥ I need Block B to be in KOZ!!!