🐱10🐶

"What are you doing here? I thought you wouldn't come...." After finishing some math exercise, Kyung finally decided to ask Zico. "Who said I wouldn't come." Zico suddenly glared tensely at Kyung, making him startled and looked away. "Now how to do this?" Zico threw his book to Kyung and pointed at one of the question.

'Ok this is getting weird. Why is he suddenly wanting to study? Is he sick or something?' Kyung said to himself.

"Aw!" Kyung whined as he received a sudden forehead flick from Zico. "Didn't I tell you that I'm here. Where are you looking at? You never learn, don't you." Zico glared again at Kyung who was now rubbing his forehead while pouting. "Well you can at least call my name, rather than hitting my forehead..." Kyung replied annoyed at him.

"Aish this kid. Feeling brave now? You're the one who was daydreaming. Thinking about that short haired kid again?" Zico who was ready to punch Kyung suddenly stopped and teased him instead. Kyung on the other side definitely knew that Zico was talking about Eunha.

"What?! No!" Kyung quickly objected it. However, he made it so obvious that Zico just kept on teasing him. Everytime Zico succeeded to embarass Kyung, he laughed and was feeling really amused

A thought suddenly slipped trough Kyung's mind. For such a long of not-so-nice friendship, he finally managed to see how Zico's laugh. 'I know it's weird to be happy because someone just bully you, but it's also rare to see this man smile or even laugh.' Kyung thought again to himself.

After that, Kyung went back to the lesson, explaining some math problems to Zico. A few hours had passed. It was almost 11 pm when he accidentally checked on his wall clock. He was actually feeling confused because his mother didn't go to his room and told Zico to go home. She used to be really picky about time.

"Hey. What did you say to my mom before you come here?" Kyung asked Zico. "Studying, what else?" Zico replied, not even bother to look at Kyung's eyes. "Ah, no wonder." Kyung said, knowing that his mom would of course let him stayed up late if it was for studying. Not to mention that Zico is a boy too so there won't be any problem.

They both continued to do some mathematic tasks. Something felt weird for Kyung, Zico was being really dilligent and didn't get mad either at him.

"Hey." Kyung suddenly said, making Zico stopped his work and gazed back at Kyung. "Are you sick?" Kyung put his hand on Zico's forehead but he quickly swapped it away. "What the hell man?! I'm not sick. What are you talking about...." Zico looked annoyed. "Well sorry. You suddenly get ambitious into math. It's weird, you know." Kyung said, narrowing his eyes at Zico.

Zico on the other side only gave him a death glare, ready to choke Kyung at any moment. "I mean.... weird in the best way of course! Yeah!" Kyung quickly threw his suspicious gaze away from Zico, trying to save his life. He still wasn't brave enough to see directly at Zico's eyes.

"Tommorow is test right." Zico suddenly said, making Kyung startled and started paying attention again to him. "At least I should try harder so I won't create more problem for you." Zico's stared back on his books, doing some tasks even more.

"Eh? What did you say??" Kyung was actually too startled to the point where he didn't understand what Zico had said before. "No repetition man." Zico ignored him, feeling annoyed knowing that Kyung wasn't listening to him again.

On the other side, Kyung didn't look amuse at all. Since he had been a curious person, such a simple thing like this could even make him unable to sleep all night long. Zico who knew how Kyung adapting, let out an amused smirk while pretending to do his works.

They continued to study until midnight. However, Kyung suddenly felt really sleepy. He knew that he had never woken up until midnight so it was really hard for him to maintain his focus. He kept on yawning and blinking his eyes, trying to stay awake and answer all of Zico's qquestion

"Ya, Kyung is this right--

Zico stopped as he felt something had fallen onto his shoulder, making him turned to find Kyung's head was right on top of his shoulder. Zico rolled his eyes as he gazed at Kyung who was now sleeping peacefully.

"Ya. Do you think it's a romantic drama or something? Wake up." He pushed Kyung's off him. Instead of waking up, Kyung ended up falling on his lap, making him even more annoyed. "Aish. Park Kyung wake up." Zico grabbed both of Kyung's shoulders and put him into a better sitting position in front of him.

Zico tried to wake Kyung by shaking him a couple of times. Kyung's eyes were opened for a few seconds but he continued to close them again. At that time Zico knew that Kyung had felt really sleepy.

Before Zico could leave Kyung alone, his body suddenly leaned backward, about to hit the table behind him. Zico who was panicking, leaned towards Kyung and grabbed his waist, pulling him back towards his position. Feeling grateful that Kyung didn't hit that table. However, the 'hugging' position he was in now was really awkward for him.

"Are you guys still--

The room's door suddenly opened making Kyung's mom able to walk inside. She gazed at the position they were into and began to let out an awkward smile. On the other side Zico was really startled. He immediately let go of his 'hug' which made Kyung fell right onto the floor. Weirdly, Kyung still wasn't waking up at all.

"Ouch. Sorry dude." Zico looked at Kyung. "Ah it's okay." Kyung's mom chuckled, making Zico stared her with a confused look, wanting to explain everything that had happened.

"I was just going to tell you that it is ok if you want to sleep here. Actually. I'm not going to bother the two of you anymore. Haha goodbye...." She closed the room door and quickly left. Zico could hear her giggling from outside the room.

"Aish, what am I going to do with this kid now...." Zico carried Kyung with a bridal style and gently put him right onto his bed. As he put Kyung down, their faces began to get even more closer thus making Zico gazed at Kyung's peaceful expression.

"Thank you."

_________________________________________