🐱7🐶

"Ohhh look who we got here? Your girlfriend or something?" Zico finally let go of Kyung and slipped his hand inside his pocket.

"I'm sorry oppa. I thought you--

"It's okay kid. We aren't doing anything. Here, take your... 'oppa' "Zico pushed Kyung from behind and walked towards the door, preparing to leave the class.

"Kyungiee, don't forget ~" Zico suddenly winked at Kyung playfully, making Kyung's stomach rumbling, wanted to puke so bad. " and bye cutie " Zico patted Eunha's shoulder and went away, leaving the classroom.

Right after Zico had left, Eunha went straight to Kyung and grabbed both of his shoulder, looking really worry over something. "Oppa, did he bully you? Do you want me to tell the teacher?" She asked. Kyung was touched to know that she was worrying over him.

"No no no, it's okay Eunha. We're..... friends. So, how about canteen?"  Kyung smiled awkardly towards Eunha. He didn't want her to know about his problems with Zico, especially dragging her inside it.

In the end, they both went into the canteen, making Kyung forgetting about the lunch his mom had made this morning. While eating, Eunha asked Kyung to go home with her again. However, Kyung with fully hearted said no to her.

If Kyung didn't meet Zico again because of Eunha, she would definitely get involved inside the problem. Something that Kyung didn't want that to happen. Seeing her meeting Zico this afternoon was already a problem, what if anything else happened to her? Kyung just couldn't imagine it.

"But why? You don't like me anymore?"
The sudden words suddenly stabbed Kyung's right onto his heart.  What was she talking about?

"Don't like me anymore?' 'Did she knew all along that I had a crush on her?"

"Ah Eunha ssi what are you talking about? It's just that I had some business to do after school today. If I had the time, of course I will tell you" Kyung replied anxiously, wiping his thoughts once again. "Hm... Okay I guess" She suddenly acted cold.

After lunch, the next class began. The lesson was chemistry. Kyung didn't really like chemistry, in fact, he even preferred math. However, this is going to be his favorite class from now on, because instead of meeting Zico, he would meet Taeil since chemistry is a mixed class between juniors and seniors.

"Taeil Hyung!" Kyung immediately ran and sat with Taeil. Kyung was expecting a bubbly Taeil. However, he shut his mouth, weren't bother replying anything.

"Hyung what's wrong? Are you mad?" Kyung leaned closer, trying to tease his favorite hyung. Taeil was still not answering, he even gazed away from Kyung. "Hyung come on...." Kyung shook both of his shoulder but Taeil just kept on ignoring him.

The teacher went inside, starting the class. It went really awkward all along. Kyung kept on messing with Taeil, hoping he could make him laugh. It somehow did kind off working since Taeil sometimes chuckled, couldn't even hold his laughter. This made Kyung realized that Taeil wasn't really mad at him, he just need to talk it out later when his grumpiness reduced.

The class finally finished and all the students quickly left. Only Kyung was still inside with Taeil. Kyung once again made a sad face. He said sorry and complimented Taeil, hoping for his attention. Taeil on the other side who was trying to ignore Kyung, couldn't help to peek and got busted.

"Gotcha! You aren't mad are you?!" Kyung said, teasing Taeil. "No no. I am mad." Taeil crossed his arm and looked away again. "Ah come on Hyung just tell me what's wrong" Kyung whined.

"Whats wrong? wHATs WRong? Aish this old man. You kept on ignoring me since two days ago!" Taeil suddenly yelled, making Kyung leaned back from him. "Oh about those messages... sorry hyung...." Kyung rubbed the back of his neck, remembering his mistakes.

"Whatever" Taeil rolled his eyes. "No seriously sorry! I didn't mean to do that. Here I told you what had happened" Kyung spilled all of the tea to Taeil, receiving many 'oh' reaction whenever Kyung told him about something new.

"Now you know how I am going to die...." Kyung sighed. "No no no. You have to be bold. Protect this Eunha chick and just fight Zico. Wait. Speaking of Zico, aren't you supposed to meet him now?" Taeil said.

"SHIT" Kyung suddenly remembered and immediately looked at his watch and realized that he had been ten minutes late.

"Bye Hyung gotta go!" Kyung immediately ran towards the school's backyard. All along the way, he was going downstairs, hitting some people on the corridor, don't even give a fuck. Also probably saying 'shit' more than 69 times on his way to the yard.

'Great. I'm 15 minutes late.'  Kyung was about to lost his breath when he saw Zico was standing alone with hands inside his pockets.

"Hey Zico" Kyung waved awkwardl,, nervously, anxiously, undescribably. Zico on the other side only gave him a slight gaze. He checked his watch then approached Kyung slowly.

Right before Kyung realized, all of Zico's friends suddenly appeared from his behind. All surrounding him, making his heart exploded inside. All of their bastard faces were scary as hell, making Kyung was sweated uncontrollable.

'Is this where I'm going to die?????'
'I should have died better! I mean, NOT IN SCHOOL'
'Oh shut up Kyung!!'

Kyung mentally slapped himself to the point he could've fainted but not today. He needed to be strong and brave towards everything. Being scared wouldn't help at all, it would only made those damned boys even more happy.

"15 minutes late."  Zico suddenly stood in front of kyung and leaned closer, making Kyung immediately shrunk again. He was trapped.

_________________________________________

Be careful of nerds ~