🐱20🐶

Kyung raised one of his eyebrow towards Zico who had left the room. "What was he talking about?" He quickly shook his head to erase the thought and tried to stand. He stood in front of the mirror and began to think.

"Shit. How am I suppose to meet mom now? I would be a definite dead if she finds out me looking like this." Said Kyung that have been plastered all around.

Both of Kyung's body and face did receive scars, thankfully his face didn't hurt as much as his body. A simple yet noticable bruises were now located on his soft face.

When he began to scan his appearance from head to toe, his belly showed the worse. A huge scar was painted on but it wasn't that painful for him to bear.

-Beep-

Kyung's phone suddenly vibrated. He then grabbed his phone to check on the notification. Kyung felt uneasy knowing that it was his mother.

"Really? What accident? Where is the hospital? Can I check on him too?"

Kyung let a giggle out as he read the messages sent by his naive mom. What a thing for her to believe the messages Zico had sent last night.

"No worries mom. He's getting better now. You don't have to come here since I'll be staying with him for a while." Kyung replied her mother, continuing Zico's well fed drama before finally putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Hey aren't you hungry?" Zico suddenly opened the door, thus making Kyung's heart almost fell out of its place. "Aish, you startled me." Kyung whined. "I'll leave you if you don't come down in five minutes." Zico replied as he suddenly closed the door and went downstairs.

Kyung couldn't believe that kid at all. Acting so stubborn even if it was actually his mistake. His behavior made Kyung pissed off once again. After Kyung gathered some of his stuff, he went downstairs to meet Zico.

On the other side, Zico had already standing in front of the door. He was staring at his watch for several time.

"Time wasting princess." Zico suddenly grabbed Kyung's wrist and dragged him away. "Yaa, where are we going???" Kyung asked as his feet being busy trying to catch up with Zico's speed. Meanwhile Zico had replied Kyung with a deadly glare, the shorter one got even more confuse and mad.

Both of them continued their trip until a bus station was seen. A place where Zico finally stopped running. On the other side, Kyung who was really exhausted, held his knees and catched his breath heavily. The ability of running like Zico would never come to him like ever.

"Damn it, the last bus had left." Zico cursed. "It's because of you." Zico said as he turned his head towards Kyung. "What??" Zico's sudden glare had made Kyung stood with his hands tied on his waist instead. He then walked towards Zico, standing in front of him just to give Zico an annoyed look.

Zico somehow felt startled and flustered to see Kyung leaning forward in his territory. Kyung's face were really close to his, only separated by inches. This made Zico remembered that one time where they slept together in one bed.

Just by thinking of the bed scene, Zico suddenly felt both frustrated and shy. He went really shy to the point where he didn't even realize the blush coming out of his cheeks the whole time.

"Hey why are you so red? Are you sick?" Kyung who realized that Zico's pale skin quickly changed to pink reddish, tried to put his palm on top of Zico's forehead. He was intending to check whether it was warm or not but Zico suddenly slapped it away. "Yo! Wtf are you trying to do?!" Zico yelled as he was pushing Kyung's hand.

"What? I wanted to kick you but your face suddenly became fucking red all of the sudden!" Kyung yelled back at him.

Some of the eyes were staring at them as their tensing situation actually attracted the crowd's attention. Zico who didn't want to be the main show decided to grab Kyung's wrist and dragged him out of the bus station.

"Hey where are you taking me again?! Do you know what abusive is???" Kyung whined all along the street.

"You made us late for the bus. Let's just eat at a convenient store." Zico said with his hand still attached to Kyung's wrist. He was dragging him to the other side of the street where the convenient store was. Both of them quickly enter the store with a sour look.

"Zico." Kyung said. "What?" Zico glared annoyedly at Kyung. "You do realize that you're still holding my wrist right?" Kyung raised one of his eyebrow towards Zico.

Zico who was startled immediately let go of the other wrist. He quickly turned his head around as he didn't want to look at Kyung any longer. Looking at Kyung wouldn't help his heart from beating either.

" stop it " Zico talked to himself while shaking his head. He was trying to remove any thought of Kyung off from his brain. He also tried slapping his cheeks in order to remove the blush. After he had finished collecting his courage, he turned back to see his friend who had waited him in confusion.

"So are you having a fever?" Kyung tried to touch Zico's forehead again. "No! I was just... Hungry." Realizing that Kyung had found out, Zico quickly swapped Kyung's hand again.

Kyung who smelled something fishy decided to just stay quiet even though he was still curious. Kyung didn't want anything bad happened again if he complained.

"What do you want to eat? I'll order it." Kyung asked. "Anything you eat, make it two." Zico said, not even bothering to look at Kyung's eyes when he talked. Kyung rolled his eyes and left his seating in term of annoyance.

It wasn't that Zico didn't want to order it himself. He didn't want Kyung to see him blushing randomly. Plus it would be more convenient if someone walked for you right?

After a few minutes, Kyung came back with foods on tray. Zico's blush had disappeared by that time, thus bringing back his confidence again. On the other side, Kyung had brought two cheese flavored wings for them to enjoy. Since Kyung didn't know what Zico's favorite dish was, he decided to buy two of his favourite instead.

"Pfft, you're food preference have such a baby looking." Zico sneered as he dissed Kyung. Kyung who was just sitting down, took a deep breath to remain calm. Fighting with Zico wouldn't stop his stomach from crumbling.

"Listen. If you don't want it, I'll take it." Kyung suddenly took Zico's food out from his sight.

"Nahh give it to me!" Zico quickly grabbed the food back from Kyung. He was surging as he opened and ate it. It almost seemed like he didn't want to miss even a single bite of it. Kyung could only look at him with such a confused feeling. What had gotten into him today?

A few minutes had passed as Zico had finished eating. On the other side, Kyung weren't the type of person who eat fast.

Zico really wanted to go home but for no reason he decided to just wait and gazed at Kyung who was eating instead. The shorter boy seemed like he had no clue that there were rices located on his face. Zico stared at it and let it be like that. He didn't want to tell Kyung about it since it was actually seemed... cute.

"What are you looking at?" Kyung said, thus bringing Zico's back from his daydream. "Nothing." Zico quickly threw his gaze all around the market, pretending not to see anything. Kyung narrowed his eyes suspiciously and continued to eat.

Minutes began to pass and Kyung finally finished his dish. "Finally you're done." Zico rolled his eyes. "Thank you." Kyung said in a low tone. "What?" Zico gave Kyung a confused look.

"Thank you for waiting."

Kyung sudden smile suddenly made both of Zico's eyes widened up. He couldn't believe at Kyung's unpredictable attitude. He could be happy even if the second before he went super mad.

"Now let's go." Kyung then gathered his stuff and stood up, preparing to leave. "Wait. I need to tell you something." Said Zico, grabbing Kyung's wrist once again. "About what?" Kyung stared.

" Seolhyun. "

_________________________________________