🐱14🐶

"What are you talking about?" Zico raised one of his eyebrow towards Kyung. Zico wasn't even thinking about Seolhyun but suddenly Kyung brought her up.

"Oh come on! You're handsome, famous, plus a badboy. I mean, you can directly hit her up right?" What Kyung had asked made Zico even more confused than before. What was he trying to point out in the first place?

"However..." Kyung said, after being quiet for a few minutes.

"There is this one 'condition' that you have." Kyung continued, this time with a toughtful tone. "Ya, are you out of your mind? Tsk, what is this kid talking about." Zico crossed his arms and rolled his eyes

" being yourself " Kyung said

"Wha? What do you mean by being myself?" Zico scratched his head which wasn't itchy at all. He really didn't understand what was Kyung talking about even from the beginning.

"Well you know... Don't be a jerk." Kyung intentionally threw his gaze somewhere else, avoiding eye contact with Zico. It took guts for him to say the goddamn truth about Zico's behaviour in front of his face.

"Whoa whoa, are you bored being alive?" Zico's fist was ready to punch Kyung right in his face before Kyung decided to hold the punch.

Zico was startled to see how Kyung's reacted towards him. No one had ever rejected his punch. Did he seriously just loss his mind? Everyone knew that holding back Zico's punch equals fighting with him and Kyung's actions of replying him back was such an unexpected twist that made Zico felt angry and dissed.

Zico walked furiously and pulled Kyung collar's. His deathly stare hit deeply into Kyung's eyes. He hoped that Kyung would be scared to death and apology on how he had behaved before. However, the shorter one still wasn't scared at all. Infact, Kyung narrowed his eyes and replied Zico's back with an intimidating look.

"You know what?" Kyung said, still with his intense glare on his eyes. "Instead of punching....

"Kya~~~"

Kyung's intimidating look changed into a fluffy cat face instead. "Wtf?!" Zico pull his hand off from Kyung and looked at him disgustedly. He felt somehow afraid and speculated that Kyung was indeed turn into a mad man already.

"Zico nya~ Have you eaten yet-nya??"

Kyung leaned towards Zico which made Zico even more afraid. "Ya! What are you doing?!" Zico pushed Kyung away from him.

Zico slowly walking backwards, trying to move further from Kyung. On the other side, Kyung kept on walking towards Zico's direction, which caused Zico to panic and fake puking at the same time.

Zico walked and walked and then damn! A wall. He couldn't go anywhere now. His mind were about to explode after seeing his own situation. Being trapped between a wall and a crazy person who was jumping around happily going towards him. Without Zico even realized it, Kyung was already standing in front of him, smiling happily.

"Look man, I'm so sorry if you turned crazy because of me. Please change back!" Zico begged Kyung panickly. He thought on how to explain everything to Kyung's family if their only child having a mental problems all of the sudden? Some excuses did went trough his mind such as  "Sorry mam, you're son turned into a cat because he's stupid."

"Arghh! This must be a dream!" Zico shook his head and closed his eyes, hoping that when he opened his eyes, he would be back to reality again.

"Be Gone!" Zico opened his eyes and found nothing in front of him. He took a deep breath and let it all out, feeling fresh that it was all indeed just a dream.