🐱23🐶

"Wait, didn't you admit that you like her? That's why I brought you to Jihoon." Zico raised one of his eyebrows, showing his confusion. "As an older brother? Yes." Kyung sighed before throwing his gaze away.

Zico felt sorry as he didn't know what to say. If only he knew that Kyung only liked Eunha as an older brother, he wouldn't even dare to take Kyung. Thus also ending up with this whole misunderstanding.

" I'm sorry " Zico said in a sorrowful tone, proving that he might not be all hundred percent bad.

Kyung lifted his head to meet Zico's eyes, feeling both sincere and guilt coming from the other's gaze. "I didn't mean to destroy your relationship with her. I just didn't know." Zico explained.

"It's okay." Kyung said while holding one of Zico's shoulder. "At least you accepted my offer before." He smiled calmly, making Zico felt both relieved and happy even just a bit.

Zico coughed as he tried to lift Kyung's attention for the the next stop. "Just to make things clear... So you're trying to 'indirectly' explain that you didn't like Eunha by showing her that you're dating me instead?" Zico asked, thus making the shorter one confused.

"Just be my fucking boyfriend...." Kyung sighed.

"Come on, it isn't that hard to understand! Plus, we can consider this as a fraud!" Zico said as his eyes went bigger. "Shut up! It's called a beautiful plan!" Kyung shouted back in disbelief. He didn't want his generous plan being called 'fraud' by his jerky mouth.

"Aish..." Zico hissed as he covered his left ear.  "So what do you want me to do now?"

---------||---------

The morning birds at school suddenly stopped by their feet in order to pursue a such rare moment, happening in front of their eyes. Zico and Kyung, two entirety different pieces of human, just walking down the class' corridor still holding hands.

Zico went startled to see Kyung's fingers suddenly wrapped around his. "Just hold my hand." Kyung said as he bumped one of Zico's shoulder within his. "Wha-? Why??" Zico gave Kyung a questionable look.

"She's here!"

Kyung quickly tried to act natural after Zico pointed out a short haired girl who was slowly approaching towards the two of them. Slowly but sure, the shadows began to reveal Eunha with her awkward smile to the boys.

"Good Morning...." She said as she bowed her head lightly. The boys in front of her also bowed their head in response. "Eunha-ssi...

"Yo Eunha! How have you been?" Zico managed to cut Kyung's words by suddenly wrapping one of his arms around the other's shoulder. Thus making Kyung felt both embarrass and mad.

"Eunha-ssi, don't mind this guy...." Kyung trembled. Even if the scenario fit with his plan, he felt shy doing all of this junk in front of Eunha. Especially after their heartbreaking incident.

"Yah chagiya, what are you talking about?" Kyung's eyes widened as Zico suddenly act cute. Plus, the word 'chagiya' coming out from his mouth was a total disaster for his thoughts.

Eunha's face redder up after she heard that lovey dovey words. "Eh.. I'm Fine! Anyway I have to go now, see you later oppa...." Eunha quickly walked passed through them with a confused look. She was embarrassed to know that those two seniors were actually dating. Kyung could see her slapping her cheeks as she walked further along the way.

"YA! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" Zico groaned in pain after Kyung suddenly punched him in the stomach. He felt like he had done the right thing but why did this brat punch him instead?!

"Eunha must've been so confuse right now! Didn't you use your brain??" Kyung emotionally ranted at the younger one as if he couldn't stop blaming himself for the bad acting he l did.

On the other side, Zico fell to the ground with both of his arms hugging his stomach. His body wasn't fit enough to handle a small punch from a geek like Kyung. Even a sudden touch could gave him the nerve to feel more than a dying pain.

"Omo!!" Kyung stopped ranting as he saw Zico fell. He panicky hold both of the other's shoulder, dragging Zico who was still groaning towards the school's medical room.

He then put Zico down gently onto the bed, feeling extremely sorry whenever he groaned in pain. Kyung should had not blamed everything to Zico since it was also his mistake for not stopping his act. Not to mention that both of his punching and rant weren't necessary at all.

"Come on Zico... don't die on me.... " Kyung's heart began to beat every time the death paranoia came across his thoughts. He quickly buried his head down in one of the pillow as in matter to hide his tears. He couldn't handle the thoughts of seeing people dying right in front of his own eyes after his own father's past accident.

" huh? " Kyung lifted his head as Zico's cough in a roughly tone. Kyung then held both of Zico's hands in order to give him some warmth. His mother once said about a tense beating heart that could be stop, just by the touch of a loving hand.

" why are you crying like a coward " Kyung went extremely startled as those words came out. How could he managed to steal the 'joker' stage, even in this kind of situation. "You punk!" Kyung immediately threw Zico's hands off from his holdings. He was feeling both piqued and relieved.

"Hahaha don't be mad. See! I'm not dying." Zico said as he patted Kyung's head. One of the heart heated as Kyung needed to admit something. He had never felt Zico's gentle touch as he always been rough or hard, never in his life as loveable as this. Being drought in the thoughts suddenly made Kyung's cheek turned into a more cherry pink.

"are you sick now?"

Kyung went back from daydreaming as Zico poke on his forehead. "Ya, answer me." Zico asked again. " no " Kyung answered him in a whispering volume.

"Then why are your cheeks so red?" Zico pointed at the reddish cheek but no answer was given when Kyung laid on the other single bed next to Zico instead.

"We're skipping the first class today."

Zico's eyes widened as he listened to the words that had left Kyung's mouth. He was wondering on whatever Kyung's disease was. It felt unbelievable that such an ambitious kid as Kyung would actually skip a mathematic class with a rebel like him.

"Wow you must've been really really sick to skip that math class...." Zico said as he began to sneer at the other boy. Hearing this made Kyung suddenly let out a dissing sound, turning his position to back Zico instead. He surely thought on how much Zico should had been grateful for every situation involved with Kyung.

"We can study math together tonight." Zico quickly went into a sitting position as he remembered on Kyung's hatred every time he went around his territory. How odd it was after hearing Kyung himself, indirectly telling Zico to study together at his house.

"So you're officially letting me in your territory?" Zico smirked, a quick happy tone went out in excitement. He thought that it must be fun to tease this smart kid.

"Fuck you." was the two words coming out from Kyung's mouth. "I'll take that as a yes then." Zico couldn't help giggling as he saw Kyung's pouting his lips after the curse.

Meanwhile, Kyung was trying to close his eyes in term of regretting his choice. He didn't mean to actually let Zico went into his place. Plus, what's with the territory diction? After all, Kyung wasn't an animal that needed to mark his own landmarks. All of the bothering thoughts came one by one but there was this one thing that definitely bother him the most. He couldn't handle his own beating heart.

________________________________________

sorry for the long update:(

real life has been very hectic and i would be active again after april 2020 😭💙