🐱25🐶

"Maybe I should've left earlier." Kyung closed his book and stood, wanting to leave the school. However, his feet stopped as he heard someone calling his name from behind.

"Sorry for making you wait." Kyung turned around just to see Zico who was now breathing heavily.

Zico was running from the school's backyard as fast as he could. He felt guilty after knowing the fact that he was the one who had asked Kyung to go back together but being super late instead.

On the other side, Kyung had been waiting for more than an hour for that new boyfriend of him to show up. He even declined Taeil's offer to eat together. He knew that he could've just left first but he decided to stay and waited for Zico instead. His unbelievable choice had made him felt both bored and frustrated now.

"Where have you been?" Kyung asked. A plain look was shown from his face. "Meeting up with the gangs." Zico replied as he had finished collecting his breath.

"If you wanted to meet them, why did you ask me to go back together? Are you trying to fool me? You've wasted my time here." Kyung rolled his eyes as he crossed both of his arms in front of his chest.

"Come on, it was an unexpected forum. It wasn't that important either." Zico tried to explain but no response were being heard from Kyung. The shorter one kept on looking anywhere except for Zico's eyes.

"I'll treat you something. Just don't be mad." Zico sighed. He hoped that this method of him could work since Kyung loved eating so much.

"Why don't you eat with your gangs?" Zico's eyes went bigger as he heard Kyung's replying.

"Wait, are you jealous?" Zico smirked as he leaned closer towards Kyung. His sudden act had made Kyung startled and walked back to avoid Zico. Even if he didn't want to admit it, he did still feel jealous.

"NO! What are you talking about?!" Kyung yelled as his cheeks went reddish pink. "You don't have to be jealous, you're still my boyfriend." Zico suddenly wrapped his arms around Kyung's shoulder.

Kyung couldn't help to blush as he pushed Zico's arms off from him. "We're just acting!" Kyung yelled as he walked further in order to leave Zico behind. Thus making Zico sneered even more.

Zico himself neither know nor care about when did he start liking Kyung being annoyed like this. All he understood was that he liked it and that was it.

On the other side, no matter how Kyung wanted to leave Zico, he couldn't help to fail as Zico went faster than him. Just by any seconds, Zico managed to walk faster than Kyung. He grabbed Kyung's wrist and dragged him off from school.

"Where are you taking me?!" Kyung ranted. He couldn't help to pout as his soft punches left nothing on Zico's strong grip.

"Just come follow me." Zico smirked.

-------||--------

They were now inside a small yet comfy udon restaurant. Ever since Kyung had stepped in, he wondered on how the hell Zico managed to know about this kind of places. Well, despite the fact that Kyung could only relate Zico in bad places.

"Try it." Zico said as their dishes finally arrived. Kyung looked at the bowl in front of him in disbelief. It looked tasty and he was starving, what a perfect combination. However, his ego had banned himself from eating since he didn't want to obey Zico and wanted to leave that place instead.

"No." Kyung said as he shook his head, making Zico hissed a bit. "Aish, you'll die of starving if you won't eat." Zico suddenly grabbed a pair of chopsticks, trying to spoon fed Kyung out of nowhere. Zico's sudden reaction had made Kyung somehow flustered now.

"Why is he taking care of me? Everybody know that he isn't this type of guy."

"Yah! Are you going to ignore me??" Zico's sentences quickly dragged Kyung back from his thoughts. Without further due, Kyung ate the noodles that were on his friend's chopsticks. Zico let out a smile as his friend now looked both happy and terrified at the same time.

Well, the terrified look didn't last long as it changed into a smiley look instead. Kyung was a foody and would react to something he liked as soon as possible. Zico felt proud as he looked at Kyung enjoying the food. Meanwhile Kyung felt stupid to react in something tasty easily. He couldn't help his feeling in telling the truth whenever it came to food.

"It's good right?" Zico asked, thus making Kyung nodded in reply. He was anticipating Kyung to eat more but nothing happened.

"Are you waiting for me to feed you again?" Zico smirked as he was trying to tease Kyung.

"No!" Kyung quickly grabbed a patch of chopsticks before eating the noodles himself. Zico smiled in advance. He knew that Kyung was actually trying to hide his shyness but it wouldn't work anyway.

"Kyung."

Minutes had passed and Kyung stopped eating as Zico suddenly called out his name. "What?" Kyung replied while putting down his chopsticks. "Did you remember anything that night?" Zico asked.

"What night?" Kyung said as he lifted one of his eyebrow. He wasn't sure on which night Zico was talking about. They even barely spent any night together.

"You know, the second time I went to your house." Zico said, hoping that Kyung would remember the time where they studied math together. "Oh yeah, that night." Kyung nodded in reply.

"I didn't quite remember anything tho, I woke up in bed and you're home already." Kyung continued to explain. "You didn't remember the last thing I said?" Zico who was now looked curious had made Kyung felt uncomfortable.

"Honestly, I didn't even hear anything." Kyung slowly replied. He was scratching his head as Zico sighed. Kyung felt somehow curious to know about what Zico had said that night. Was it something important? Did it has anything to do with him? Kyung wanted to know.

"Uh, can you tell me what it was?" Kyung said with his eyes running on every corner but Zico's eyes. He didn't want to embarrass himself again.

"No repetition."

Zico's cold reply had made Kyung pouted and whine. He suddenly held Zico's hands as he said the word 'please' for some uncountable times, begging for Zico to spill all of the tea. Kyung was being too curious to the point where he could've not sleep properly if he didn't know anything about it.

On the other side, even if Zico's face went blank at that time, his heart was smiling happily like a child. Seeing Kyung begged and mad like this always made him happy. Not because it was a some kind of a torture, but because it felt like Kyung finally needed him after all these times. Zico might've think that it was a cute thing too see.

"Ok ok, stop whining like a baby." Just like what Zico had thought before, Kyung immediately stopped whining. "So what it is? What did you say?" Kyung's puppy eyes went bigger as he anticipated an answer from his master.

" I like you, Kyung. "

_________________________________________