🐱6🐶

"Omg can I not go to school today?" Kyung sighed and looked at himself in front of the mirror, fixing his school uniform. He really didn't want to go to school, feeling scared on what he would definitely get from Zico today.

"Can I just say that I'm sick?"
Kyung put his hand on his forehead, trying to make things up so that he wouldn't have to school. "Shit, this isn't hot enough to convince mom." Kyung whined.

"Plus, I don't want to miss any lesson." Kyung was indeed one of the smartest student in class and often get called ambitious by his comrades. One of his main goal in high school was to achieve a full scholarship abroad, making him determined to do anything to achieve it

"Ah whatever! COME ON KYUNG! BE A MAN! Don't be afraid! He won't do anything, I hope...." Kyung slapped himself and made a "fighting" sign with his hand, trying to wake his insider.

"Mom, I'm leaving." Kyung opened the door and went outside, after taking his lunch box his mom made before. While walking towards school, he found Eunha was preparing to go to school aswell. Once they had met, they decided to walk together.

All along the way, Eunha was kept on conversing but Kyung just couldn't focus. His brain was too scared, making all of the possible scenarios Zico could do to him later on. Something that bothered him even more was his math class, which meant being in the same class as Zico.

"Oppa."
"...."

"OPPA!" Eunha shouted a bit, dragging Kyung back to reality. "Eh?!" Kyung looked at her with a confused look. "What were you thinking? You didn't say anything and now we're in school already." Eunha pouted.

"I'm sorry Eunha ssi, maybe I was too tired." Kyung answered. "Oh really? I'm sorry... I thought you were thinking about someone else...." Eunha replied back, feeling embarrassed a little.

"No of course, trust me." Kyung said, there was no way of him telling Eunha that he was thinking about Zico all along. It would definitely be something weird to think of. "Well, I'm going to my class now, bye oppa! See you later." Eunha waved and walked upstairs, heading to her class.

After that, it was the time for Kyung to went to his class, which mas mathematic. As he arrived in front of his class, he peeked inside. He was hoping that Zico hadn't come yet. "Thank goodness he hasn't come."
Kyung quickly ran inside and sat near the window alone. He grabbed his math book and covered his face with it, pretending to learn the lesson.

"HAA!!" Hands suddenly held both of Kyung's shoulder, making Kyung jumped a bit. Out of the blue, Zico was sitting next to Kyung, smiling.  "Hey sleeping beauty? Did you miss me?" Zico smirked.

Kyung on the other side was really shocked, he continued to cover his face with his math book, trying to ignore Zico. Zico clenched his teeth, feeling unamused on how Kyung reacted. He tried to mess with Kyung again by taking the book quickly towards him, repealing Kyung's scared expression.

'Come on Kyung! You're a Namja! NAMJA!' Kyung screamed inside his lungs.

"Wha... what do you want?" Kyung tried to act calm in front of Zico. Everytime he tried to take his book back, Zico kept on pulling back his hand, making it unreachable. Kyung ended up crossing both of his arms in front of his chest, showing how annoyed he was. He seriously wanted to punch Zico right on his face if he could.

"You seriously want to be dead, aren't you?" Zico who also felt annoyed by Kyung reaction suddenly threatened back. Kyung rolled his eyes, ignoring Zico. "Yah! I waited for you!"  Zico suddenly threw the book right into Kyung's nose, making him groaned in pain.

"How can you make me, the king of the whole school, waiting in the school's backyard, alone. You seriously have no brain, don't you?" Zico yelled a bit. "I even went to school early because I knew you always come early." Zico continued and hissed at Kyung.