🐱21🐶

Kyung stared blankly at Zico.

Why would Zico suddenly brought her up here? Kyung didn't even want to talk about Seolhyun. Just by hearing her name created those bad memories with Eunha. Kyung had tried to forget it, but Zico's mouth just couldn't bare with it.

Kyung did remember the most important thing that Zico would definitely talk about. He knew that Seolhyun had rejected Zico. He knew that he had won the game all along and that he should be happy about it. However, he was still unsure about the fact or Zico being brave enough to lose his dignity in front of a nerd.

'Will he confess it to me?'

The thoughts of Zico's confession traveled around Kyung's mind for a couple of minutes. He really did hope for him to not lie and spilled out the truth.

"She..." Zico started to speak with an unsure tone. Kyung lifted his head as he turned his body around, just to face the boy next to him. He anxiously waited for Zico to finish the sentence. How those ears were ready to hear harsh words coming out from Zico's mouth.

On the other side, Kyung's serious glare had made Zico felt uncomfortable. He felt really nervous to the point where Kyung would had known about it. He slowly held both of his thighs. He always felt small whenever his eyes began to wander around the stores, trying to avoid any eye contact with the person who sat exactly next to him.

By that moment, Kyung had realized how stupid it was for him to hope that Zico would tell him the truth. A hot headed person like Zico would be so embarrassed to lose at such a simple bet, especially with a nerdy guy like him.

These thoughts made Kyung suddenly sighed and turned his presence around to face the lonely streets. He packed his things up, wanting to leave the place.

"She rejected me."

It wasn't exactly wrong when Kyung thought that Zico would never confess. Zico himself was really afraid of losing the bet. His enormous confidence ever since the beginning of the bet making it worse to admit of what he truly felt. In the end, even if there was a sea full of doubt slipped trough his mind, it didn't stop him from telling the truth. He knew that this is the only option to prevent any upcoming problems.

Kyung stopped his movements as he heard Zico sudden confession. He quickly turned his body just to discover Zico had covered his ears, anticipating a damn scream filled with joy and enthusiasm coming out from the other's mouth.

Two minutes Zico waited patiently for Kyung but still nothing happened. He just sat there, starring at Zico with a blank look which seemed to be more terrifying than the anticipated scream.

"Ya, are you suddenly deaf or what?" Zico finally put down his hands off from his ears, shaking one of Kyung's shoulder. However, still no replied were given.

Zico then scratched his not-so-itchy head, trying to think of something. "Shouldn't you be happy? You won dude. I accept my loss fully." Zico said as he threw his gaze back at the streets while sipping down his canned coke. He felt annoyed to Kyung acting all ignorant on him.

Only if Zico could realize that Kyung wasn't ignoring him at all. He was too shocked to the point he couldn't say or do anything about it. He couldn't believe the fact that Zico was being brutally honest with him. Zico was brave enough to tell Kyung the truth. He even pointed out that Kyung had won the bet and fully ready to accept his own loss.

"Listen. I'm leaving." Kyung's thought went scattered as Zico suddenly gathered all of his stuff to stand up.

"Wait."

Zico stopped as Kyung suddenly grabbed his wrist, not wanting for him to leave. "What are you doing? Let go of me." Zico said with an annoyed look. He was trying to shake Kyung's hand away but the other one just wouldn't surrender.

"You."

Kyung suddenly said in a low tone. Thus making Zico confused yet happy that Kyung wasn't actually dying after all what happened. "Listen to me." Kyung said as his eyes moved into the other's glare. They were somehow felt deep and serious.

Zico then sighed as he sat back. The first time where he decided to stay and listen into whatever Kyung was trying to spill.

The fact that Kyung's hand was still attached onto Zico's wrist made him actually concerned. Zico knew that his egoism and stubbornness wouldn't help in such heavy situation like this, so it's better to stay rather than leaving the place. Not to mention that he had lost in the game and should be responsible for whatever the consequences were.

"Fine, What do you want?" Zico said, waiting anxiously for every words he was about to hear.

"Can you be my boyfriend?"

_________________________________________

Gosh I miss wattpad (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)