🐱19🐶

Kyung began to groan and stretched his arm out. His bones fractured, making his whole body hurt. He then opened his eyes to look at himself which showed bruises around his face.

Kyung found himself inside an unusual bedroom. Whilst his mind started imagining everything, calculating the scale on what would have happened last night or how to explain everything to his mother, he suddenly remembered the worst thing he could imagine.

He was afraid to bow his head down but thank goodness his clothes were all full stuck on his body. Kyung sighed in relief that nothing nasty had happened.

"Waking up yet?" Zico said as he opened the door, making Kyung squealed. He brought a food tray which consisted of tea and cookies. He walked slowly forward, putting the tray on his studying table before finally sitting down next to Kyung.

"Wh-- wha--

"This is my room." Zico cut Kyung's word before he could finish it. This explained why the room felt felt familiar for Kyung since it was his second time being inside.

"Now tell me, what did you do to me last night?" Zico asked as he grabbed one of the cookie. "What?? What did I do? You should ask yourself on what did you do!" Kyung replied, feeling unaware of his own thoughts. He was a hundred percent sure that the reason why they ended up like this all wasn't because of himself but due to Zico's fault instead.

"What did I do?! I woke up last night and we were both at the middle of the street being wrecked by some shit!" Zico stood up and walked furiously towards Kyung.

"Now tell me the truth." Zico glared as he lifted up Kyung's collar, threatening him with his deadly stare. However, neither of them showed any fear nor mercy towards each other.

"Listen up hoe. It was you the one who got in trouble last night. You were drunk and puked at someone. The guy that you puked at had beaten your ass up if I weren't there to save you!" Kyung yelled back, thus making Zico wanted to punch him right on his pretty face.

"Listen! If I weren't there, you'd be a damn fucking tombstone right now!" Kyung suddenly pushed Zico off from him, making him startled to see how Kyung had reacted towards him. Nobody had ever dare to shout or push him like that, not even his close friends.

Zico's mind was immediately filled with anger. One of his bare hand creating a fist and ready to land it onto Kyung's face. Even if Kyung was actually scared on the inside, he knew he wasn't guilty. This thoughts managed him to keep up flawlessly, lifting his face up to show Zico that he wasn't guilty.

On the other side, when Zico was about to punch Kyung, he suddenly remembered everything. He remembered those stupid drinks that made him sick and puked at some douches. He was hurt, wanting to ask help from the person standing in the middle of the street last night.

Zico then sighed as he put down his fists. He knew that he couldn't hurt Kyung anymore. Infact, he didn't even want to hurt him at all.

Kyung who was preparing to get beaten up was startled to see Zico's sudden reaction. He put down his arms to hold his beating chest. Thanking god for making Zico changed his mind out of the sudden.

"Sorry." Zico mumbled while his eyes staring towards the floor. He felt shy to look guilty in front of Kyung. The same thing happened for Kyung as he couldn't believe on what kind of words Zico had said to him.

"Did Zico just apology? With his own mouth?" It felt somehow cute for Kyung.

"What did you say?" Kyung teased Zico by pretending to not hear anything before. He wanted Zico to say sorry one more time right in front of him. "Are you deaf?" Zico lifted his head as he stared back at Kyung. His cute side just disappeared like that.