🐱12🐶

"So what is he doing here exactly?" Yukwon raised one of his eyebrow towards Zico, questioning why the hell did Zico decided to bring Kyung into the table.

'Bitch wtf am I doing here?!' Kyung was also screaming, internally. 'None of his friend accepted me, what the hell was he thinking of bringing me here??' Said Kyung who didn't even want to get involve at all, still internally.

All Kyung wanted to do was to go home immediately and played his damn overwatch. He didn't want to be here but that bitch Zico decided to drag him into this damn situation.

"You don't accept him? Then we're both leaving." Zico stood up. His hands were holding onto Kyung's, ready to bring him out with him. However, he suddenly got held back by Minhyuk, who was also sitting next to him.

"Ya, why are you like this?" Minhyuk glared at Zico, making his eyes rolled and sat again. Meanwhile, most of the gangs were staring towards Zico and Kyung with a sour look.

On the other side, Zico stared at Kyung who was looking down the whole time, showing his concerned look. At first, he only wanted to tease Kyung, not making him mad or anything similar to that. He somehow felt guilty inside. He wad about to say sorry until he suddenly remembered the main reason why the hell he decided to bring Kyung along.

"So, Jihoon ssi, who was your crush again?" Zico leaned closer towards Jihoon, pretending to be curious even if had known already who was Jihoon's crush. Zico decided to ask again so that he could get some attentions from Kyung.

"Ahh... that is--

"Euunnhaaaaaa" Jihoon words got cut off by Yukwon, who was now teasing him by hitting his shoulder lightly. Jihoon's face turned reddish as he heard the word 'Eunha' was being shouted. It was really embarrassing for him. His shy look made the whole gang laughing at him happily.

On the other side, Kyung quickly gazed at Zico angrily. Kyung also felt anger since he knew that this was the main reason why Zico decided to drag him there. He felt like Zico's life goals were only to make him suffer even more each day.

" she's in the same class with you. Why don't you just ask her out? There's no way she's going to reject you! " Jaehyo drank out his soju in one shot. These words made Kyung startled. He didn't know what Eunha and Jihoon had been sharing the same main class all along.

"Well, our Jihoonie is heartbroken right now...." Yukwon held Jihoon's shoulder. "Really, why?" Minhyuk asked. "Unfortunately, his princess, is liking another guy now...." Yukwon answered with a saddened look that Jihoon's blushes suddenly turned into an upset look.

After hearing such answers coming out from Yukwon, the gang started on guessing who the boy that Eunha liked. Sometimes saying that they would kill him if they managed to find him.

On the other side, Kyung couldn't stop hearing the whole conversation. He wasn't shock to hear that Jihoon liked Eunha, but how did he know that Eunha liked somebody else which obviously that it must've been him all along. The thoughts made him feeling really terrified. He couldn't help imagining the things that could happen if Zico decided to tell his whole gang.

"Oh really?? That's so sad.... isn't it, Kyung?" Zico suddenly embraced Kyung, making him even more startled. He decided to not say anything and kept on looking down at the table. He knew that he would be dead if Zico decided to say anything about his close relation with Eunha.

"Well you know, I think I know who that boy is...." Zico spoke to the gang, making Kyung wanted to scream his lungs out, choking Zico right on his throat.

"What?! Seriously Hyung??" Jihoon leaned towards Zico. He and the gang looked at Zico shockingly, all questioning who the boy probably was.

"Damn! I would beat his ass off if I had found that guy!" Jihoon punched his palm with his own fist, imitating what a boxer would do before any match. "Yeah, and we'll help you too man!" Yukwon yelled a bit, supporting his favorite dongsaeng.