🐱9🐶

"Seemed like someone really adore you" Kyung grinned after Seolhyun finished reading the whole letter in front of him. He didn't expect Zico to write those kind of cheesy letter, making him wanted to laugh ever since the very beginning of the letter.

"Well. It's nothing big." Seolhyun fold the letter and put it back inside her pocket. "Pfft, you probably got thousands of these at home right?" Kyung sniffed and played with his empty can of coke. "Well it would be special if it came from you though...." Seolhyun suddenly stoodand walked away, leaving Kyung behind who watched her back confusedly as she walked away further.

"What was that about?" Taeil suddenly came from Kyung's back, making him startled again. "Aish Hyung, can you at least say 'hi' first?!" Kyung held his chest, breathing in and out. "Aish, not important! Seolhyun like you, doesn't she?" Taeil narrowed both of his eyes while pointing his index finger towards Kyung, giving him an all suspicious look.

"What are you talking about? Of course not. We're just friends...." Kyung answered calmly, throwing off the topic. " it would be special if it come from you. Yeah right 'friends.' "Taeil did an impression of Seolhyun while making an annoying face, making Kyung felt annoyed.

"Stopped it hyung. Listen!" Kyung suddenly leaned closer to Taeil "The letter was from Zico," Kyung embraced Taeil next to his ear and whispered. He explained what Zico had told him to do yesterday inside the sport room.

"What?! Why don't he just confessed to her? I mean who would reject him after all?" Taeil suddenly yelled, making Kyung quickly covered his mouth with his mouth. Kyung didn't want anyone to hear that. Taeil on the other side was also being startled. He hit Kyung's hand for a couple of time, indicating him to let go.

"What a burden to my dongsaeng!" Taeil crossed his arm in front of his chest right after Kyung had let his hand off from Taeil's mouth. "Well this is what I actually wanted to tell you hyung, Seolhyun is--

"OPPA!" Kyung and Taeil suddenly turned to where the voice came. They found Eunha was running towards them.

------------||-----------

"Ah, I forgot! Sorry oppa." Eunha bowed. She asked Kyung again if he could go home together with her. She didn't remember that Kyung had rejected it this morning.

"It's okay. I'm the one who supposed to be sorry." Kyung stroked her hair gentlty. "Anyway, thank you for the food. I really enjoyed it." Kyung handed over the lunch box back to her and went off with Taeil.

"Seolhyun, and now her.... Wow, since when you became a ladies man?" Taeil smiled and pushed Kyung's shoulder playfully, teasing his dongsaeng that fortunately had becoming more popular now within the girls.

"Ah no way, Eunha is only my dongsaeng and Seolhyun, she is Zico's problem only." Kyung replied with a casual look, not showing any interest on both of the girls. "Yeah right. You better pick between the two of them later on." Taeil hit Kyung's head lightly and went back to his class. After that, Kyung also went back to his next class and sat down on his chair. Not long after, the teacher came and explained the lesson.

"Ah shit." Kyung hit his own forehead with his hand, remembering that there was going to be a goddamned math class tommorow. The worst thing was that he also remembered about his tutoring program with Zico. As soon as the classed ended, Kyung quickly ran towards the school's backyard as fast as he can. He didn't want to be late like yesterday. Not to mention that he also needed to tell Zico about the tutoring program.

Kyung's caught his breath as soon as he arrived at the school's backyard. Thank goodness Zico wasn't there. "Wow. You're not late." Kyung suddenly heard a voice coming from his back, thus making him turned around and saw Zico walked slowly towards him. Kyung gazed around to search for his friend but none of them were being with him today.