4] Something fishy

Aaradhya's POV

After two hours of waiting, I was finally called for the interview.

Oh God! Please save me

I knocked the door and entered in when I heard a stern voice "Come in"

"Good evening sir" I greeted and he nodded at me.

"Please have a seat" Well, he seemed polite.

I instantly recognised something. His voice. It seemed so familiar.

"Well, let's start Miss Sinha." He said in a very professional tone while I nodded still confused.

"Tell me about yourself" He asked looking at my file.

"My name is Aaradhya Sinha. I am 24 years old. I have completed my MBA. I used to work at SJ Pvt Ltd. But due to some reasons I had to leave that job. I am very determined to join here. This is my dream job. My hobbies are painting and playing piano."

He nodded still engrossed in the file.

"How many languages do you know?"

God! That voice. Aaradhya.. concentrate

"Sir.. I know English, Hindi, Spanish, Marathi and Kannada. I also know a bit of French as I had taken up french in college."

"I'm impressed" he nodded smiling a bit

Good to know that

"Thank you sir."

"Why did you choose this company Miss Sinha?"

"Because I want to develop my skills. I know this company has not been merely inherited but is built on hardwork. So, I also want to work hard in a company which has talented staff and not the classy ones." I replied confidently.

I could see Vihaan sir smiling. Keep going Aaradhya.

He asked me many more questions, completely professional ones, related to business.

As far as I know, I had answered well and confidently.

"Thank you Miss Sinha. We'll let you know soon."

"Thank you sir." I smiled and walked out.

I noticed something unusual with him but shrugged my thoughts away. Anyway, I can only hope for the best now.

Fingers crossed.

Vihaan's POV (surprise!)

Aaradhya Sinha. There was something weird about this girl. Something unusual. And I was thinking of only one possibility.

Well, I had to enquire more about it. She is really talented and her way of answering, presence of mind and confidence is really appreciable.

I have decided, I will surely recommend her for our company. But right now, something else was bothering me.

There was something about her that was hidden. Something which I had to find out.