11] The Attack

Raghav's POV

It has been 5 days since I accepted Vihaan's challenge but I don't know how am I going to win it.

That girl is really fiesty and bold. She doesn't even listen.

I mean, she really has some guts for threatening Raghav Malhotra.

What does she think of herself!

But... I should really f*ck her once. She is so amazing.

Perfect body

Perfect curves

Perfect eyes

Perfect lips

Everything is so perfect!

So amazing!

My thoughts were disturbed when the door suddenly barged open. I rolled my eyes.

I knew only one person who entered in my cabin like this.

"Now what?" I asked. He is very angry with me since that day and is not talking to me properly.

But I know as soon as he comes to know Miss Sinha has accepted to sleep with me and accept the amount I give her, he'll talk to me again.

"I am going out. You take care of the meeting." He said.

"What? Where are you going?" I asked. He looked tensed and very much worried.

God knows what is cooking in his mind.

"I have some really important work. I need to go." He said and walked away before listening to my reply.

He was very punctual with meetings and all office related things. He never missed any meetings. I wonder what was more important than this meeting to him.

Suddenly something struck my mind.

Can she be the reason?

I dialled one of my trusted men.

"Follow Vihaan. He should not know about this. Tell me where he is going. Not a word to him or I'll kill you."

"Yes Sir" he said firmly and cut the call.

I sighed. If she was the reason then I have to find out what is the relation between them.

Vihaan's POV

No matter how hard I try, I am not able to get princess out of Raghav's mind.

After what princess saw that day, I am unable to look into her eyes. I don't know how to face Jia aunty. She is next to my mom for me. She has also taught me so much in my childhood.

She always used to say don't do bad to others. Yet here, princess saw me doing such a cruel deed.

I regret it but I also can't see anyone cheating on the company that we have worked hard on.