45] The Aftermath

Warning: Not Edited

Raghav's POV

Walking out of the guest room, I went upstairs to my own room. I only heard Vihaan saying "Congratulations" on the other end and I cut the call.

I did feel she was the one for me but I am not a man who believes in love. All women are the same and I, Raghav Malhotra, am a womanizer.

I don't believe in all stupid cheesy love stuffs. I don't even want to face Aaradhyaa.

I know she is hurt now and I don't have any reason to pacify her. I'll give her the money she wants and she can leave.

For a moment, I even felt I shouldn't marry her. But I knew if I didn't, she wouldn't give me her consent.

And Raghav Malhotra never loses a challenge.

I heard a knock on my door and blankly said "Come in"

"Congratulations Raghav" Vihaan said with a chuckle. "You successfully broke her into million pieces."

I looked at him only to find pure anger in his eyes. There was no sadness of losing the challenge, I could get no more brotherly feeling from him, there was only pure rage.

"This was unexpected Raghav. At least I didn't expect this from YOU. I thought you really loved her. Do you even realise what she will go through after this? Do you?" He shouted

"Shut the f*ck up! Don't raise your voice in MY house Vihaan" I shouted back.

He clapped loudly "You know, I myself am feeling so depressed as a brother. I will always regret marrying my sister to a wrong man Mr Malhotra"

"Stop with yo.." he didn't let me speak and immediately cut me off shouting more loudly.

"STOP. You are no more my brother Raghav. You are no more my friend. You are just a mere business partner Mr Malhotra. And soon I'll be withdrawing this partnership. Thank you for hurting my sister and showing her the reality of this cruel world" he said walking away.

As he went to the door, he turned back and said "Thank you for telling us that men like you are indeed hungry for sex. Nothing more. Nothing less. I hope you get a taste of your own medicine" he chuckled as I saw tears in his eyes, which is quite rare.

He looked directly into my eyes and said "I could have beaten you and could have had a great fight breaking this room and your bones, but you know what? I want you to drown in pool of guilt. And for me, being with my sister now is more important." He said banging the door loudly as I sat there recalling all that he said.

I love you Raghav

Raghav I'm allergic to it

I threw the cigarette in my hand, crushing it with my feet. Plopping onto the bed I let darkness consume me.

Aaradhya's POV

I lay there still processing what he said. Was I just a challenge for him?

Was I just like the other girls he slept with?

I was so foolish to trust a womanizer like him. My mind is blank. I don't know what to do.

I don't know how will maa react. How will Vihaan react. How will Ishita react. How will Niharika react.