50] Saviour

Warning : Not Edited

YAYYYY WE'RE HALF A CENTURY!

Raghav's POV

"Rakesh Kashyap! I'm not going to leave him!" All the while Vihaan had been silent and in a state of shock.

"Vihaan! Say something at least!" I was frustrated now. We were at the secret hideout with our detectives and guards.

"I.. I don't have anything to say." He said with a sigh.

"You do know Kashyap right?" I asked and he just nodded.

"Then why aren't you reacting!!!" I shouted at him.

He angrily got up and yelled "WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU WANT ME TO REACT? We have so many useless detectives and guards here!!! None is able to do anything!!! I failed to protect MY sister from this monstrous world!!!!" He cried

Tears started falling from my eyes too looking at his condition.

"Firstly, I failed to protect her from a... A monster like YOU!" I flinched but didn't say anything.

Well, because what you did was surely monstrous.

My heart yelled and I couldn't deny.

"Then I couldn't save her from that stupid Kashyap!!! And now I can't even do anything to save her!!!!" He replied running his fingers through his hair with frustration.

"Sir, we have a doubt on the location. Like we think they will be there, but we're not sure." One of the men told.

"So when the hell will you finalize it!!!" Vihaan shouted.

"We need to find her before something happens!!! We can't just rest here!!"

Another man came running inside "Sir, the location we doubted is not the one. They're not there." He told the other man and I sighed with frustration.

"What the f*ck is happening! Find out who is behind all this! We need to get her!!!!" I shouted at my detectives and they hung their heads low.

"No use now Raghav! Let's just... Stop this stupid hunt. They are all useless!!" He glared at them angrily.

"Now we should use OUR ways" he said coldly and I nodded dismissing everyone.

"Are you sure?" I asked the last time and he nodded.

We took our guns and all necessary things and left with a few guards.

We reached the place. The place was underground. It was quite dark and was stinking but we managed.

A few guards checked us and let us inside.

"Aayiye aayiye! (Welcome welcome) Raghav aur Vihaan janaab!" A man said and we sat in front him.

"You guys look tensed" he said sipping his drink.

"We need help." Vihaan said coming straight to the point.

"Underworld mafia contacts can always help you" he smirked and I laughed.