55] I Will Win Her Back

Warning : Not Edited

Raghav's POV

It was a bright sunny morning and I just woke up. I frowned looking at the time. Sighing I got down from the bed and went to freshen up.

I got ready to leave for gym not before making a call "Hello ma'am! Good morning" I said as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Good morning Mr Malhotra" she replied in a joyful voice.

"I hope you're coming today." I said and she replied "Yes yes"

"And I have sent you the address, please check that. And I hope you understand the situation, please don't be too harsh" I said hesitantly.

"Oh no no, not at all dear. I assure you she'll be happy" she replied warmly and I smiled "Thank you ma'am" I said cutting the call.

I went for jogging instead of gym to bring flowers for Aaradhya from a nearby florist.

Coming back, I noticed maa in the living room, drinking tea. She smiled at me.

"Raghav beta? Where were you? That too early morning?" She asked surprised and I smiled shyly rubbing the back of my neck and showing her the flowers.

She laughed and I looked away. "Go, give it to her" she said and I nodded happily.

I first went to my room, had a warm shower and got ready for office. Spraying the deo I set my hair and wore my watch.

I looked in the mirror one last time and took the flowers.

Knocking the door of her room, I patiently waited for her to ask me to come inside.

"Come in" I heard her voice and I opened the door to look at her pale form with no shine in her eyes. She looked at me and then looked away.

I regret what I've done to her. Every moment I look at her in this state, I feel I'm the only reason.

If I would have not been so stupid, I would have been there with her and she would not have been kidnapped.

"Do you want something?" She asked blankly, arranging the books in the rack.

The piano was still outside, indicating that she loved it. I smiled and went near her.

I gave the flowers to her and she looked at me. The emptiness in her eyes could be easily recognised. My own eyes became teary.

She immediately broke the eye contact and said "Keep it there"

Sadly looking down, I went to the vase and removing the older flowers, I kept the fresh ones.

"How are.. you?" I asked hesitantly taking the old flowers in my hand.

"Good until you came" she said and it pierced my heart like a needle.

"Just throw the old flowers and you may go" she ordered and I nodded as tears fell from my eyes. I have to be patient with her. I have to gain her trust.

Slowly going towards her, I cupped her cheek and caressed it. She sighed as her eyes became teary, while I was already crying.