10] Challenge accepted

Aaradhya's POV

I don't know what to do.

Vihaan is asking me to let this go but how can I just let it go knowing someone died in front of my eyes.

They killed a man!

It's a murder! Murder!!

"What happened Aaradhya?" Mom asked sitting beside me.

"Nothing maa.. was just thinking about the presentation." I smiled.

"Aaru, I am your mother. You can't fool me. Is there something wrong?"

"No maa. Nothing like that. Don't worry." I said sighing.

"But something is there in your mind. Why are you so disturbed?" She kept her hand on my forehead to check if I had fever.

Maybe I should tell her about Vihaan.

"Maa.. today I.. I met Vihaan sir again." She nodded.

"He.. he's our Vihaan maa." I replied with tears.

"What?" She looked at me shocked.

"Yes.. he's our Vihaan. I met him. I spoke to him." I cried. This was an emotional matter.

I could see tears in her eyes too.

"Can.. can I meet him?" She asked, elated with the joy of meeting him. 

"And priya.. will I be able to.. meet her too?" She asked with a glint of happiness in her eyes.

I moved my head in disappointment.

"Why? Is she still in New York?" She asked me confused.

"Maa.. she is no more.." I said sadly and I knew this will break her heart.

Priya aunty, Vihaan's mother was my mom's best friend. They had become friends due to our fathers, but they were really close to each other.

"What?" She gasped. She panicked and her lips started shivering.

"And Vipul bhai? Did he.."

"He is also no more."

Maa used to call Vihaan's dad bhai because he was truly like a brother to her. Vihaan's family had helped us beyond imagination.

They had done things which our own family did not.

"I.. I can't believe this.. they were.. they.. they helped us so much. They were our family. How come we didn't know about this.."

"Maa.. I guess.. we lost contact so.. " I consoled her.

"And Vihaan? He.. how did he handle this.. oh my God!" She cried "I.. I want to meet him."

"Maa.. don't cry, please. I have his contact number. He said he will come and meet us soon."

She nodded sadly. I smiled at her.