62] Realizations

Warning : Not Edited

Time to bid Raghav and Aaradhya a goodbye! ❤️

Honestly, I'm so emotional right now, typing the last chapter of this book.

Don't forget to comment your reviews about the book ONE LAST TIME

Surely, an epilogue would follow! ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaradhya's POV

I sat looking outside the window occasionally sipping coffee from my favourite coffee mug when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" I shouted turning my attention towards the door.

I was surprised to see Ishita standing there at this hour.

"What happened? Didn't sleep yet?" I asked looking at the clock as it flashed 1 am.

"No di. Just needed your help" she said showing me her book and I smiled.

"You should sleep dear. You have exam tomorrow right? Proper sleep is essential for good concentration" I explained while she seemed lost in her own problem.

"Yea yea. Leave that. Please explain me this. It's the last topic for today" she said and I sighed.

After explaining the topic, I turned to the clock. "Ishu! Go and sleep now it's already 1.45"

"Yes di.. good night" she said picking up her book and I smiled at her.

"By the way di, you enjoyed today?" She winked and I just sighed with a smile.

"Don't tell me you're still angry with Jiju" she whisper yelled and I looked at her with confusion.

"Come on yaar Di, it's high time you forgive him. He's already regretting so much." She exclaimed with disappointment.

"Please Ishita. You're still young for all of this, so stop advising me in this matter. Go and sleep" I said looking back outside the window.

"Till when will you guys keep treating me as a kid huh? And even if you think I'm a kid, then please, I can't stop noticing what all Raghav Jiju is doing for you" she yelled and I glared at her.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Okay look, I'm sorry. But di..." She held my hand and looked into my eyes "He is really sorry. Please forgive him. You're just pushing your own happiness away" she explained and I nodded.

"I need time Ishu. Please stay out of this. You have exam tomorrow. Go sleep" I said looking away from her.

"He's a great man di, you shouldn't let him go" she said

"I still can't forget what he did to me" I said sternly.

"And you're forgetting what he's doing for you now" she sighed.

"Please Ishita, stop bugging me with this matter, I said once na, stay out of it" I exclaimed with frustration.

She sighed "Okay, I can't take this anymore, I think you should know this"