15] Spend A Night With Me

Warning: Not edited

Aaradhya's POV

I looked at Vihaan. He was having an eye conversation with Raghav sir.

These guys are completely out of my understanding.

"So yeah" Raghav sir looked at me again "I need to talk to you. You wait here. Rest of you all may leave."

He dismissed the others.

As soon as the last person was out Raghav sir signalled the PAs to leave too.

"Raghav what nonsense..."

"I am talking to my new employee Vihaan" he smirked at Vihaan

"Miss Sinha, come to my cabin." He ordered and went away.

"Vihaan.. what is he.."

He sighed "don't worry, he's just enquiring. If he tries doing something inappropriate, don't get scared. I'm here. I am with you. Don't worry. Go"

I nodded and left.

I knocked the cabin door and went in when he said "come in"

"Have a seat" he said. I nodded and sat in front of him.

Even in the air conditioned cabin, I was sweating like I was under the sun.

"You seem tensed Miss Sinha, please have this" he passed on a glass of water

"No, thank you sir" I smiled wiping the sweat beads from my forehead with my handkerchief.

"So, I guess you haven't told anything to the police yet." He smirked

"No..no sir" I said.

The creepy looks he was giving me was very dangerous. As if he wanted to eat me alive.

Also I could find a tinge of lust in his eyes. I gulped and looked at my fingers fidgeting with them on my lap.

"So Miss Sinha" he said getting up

I too stood up with him. "Yes sir?"

"Do you know Vihaan is my best friend since college" he said coming dangerously close

I nodded and moved away to maintain distance from him.

"Great" he came more closer "how do you know him Miss Sinha?"

"I am not answerable to you sir" I said angrily

Why does he want to know about us

"I appreciate your courage. Do you know what I feel like"

I nodded my head 'NO'. He smirked coming closer. He kept looking at me like I had committed some serious crime.

He came more closer. I frowned and moved backwards. He started coming more and more closer.