34] I Love You Too

Warning: Not Edited

Aaradhya's POV

Now someone tell me what should I do. I feel so nervous.

This bitch is asking me to prove that the recording is true.

What do I do nowww!?

I looked at Raghav as he sat there with a straight face, probably nervous about how we would get through this. Vihaan looked at me helplessly and I gave him a look which said "we're screwed"

I was thinking how to get away from this stupid problem, when something struck my mind as I noticed both our recordings.

"Your Honour, the mark you see below, it's there in the original footages of the camera in Raghav's home." I said

"But the mark is there in my recording too." Avantika smirked.

"How can this be possible, it's there only in the original recordings" I asked looking at Avantika and she rolled her eyes.

"Nah! His house has different security, not the one which is mentioned in the recording" she said and smiled

I smiled back and it struck her that she said something she shouldn't have.

"Ohh, then what is the mark doing in your recording Miss Avantika?" Our lawyer asked as he got to know what I was trying to do.

"What is this mark all about?" The judge asked and our lawyer turned to explain it to everyone.

"Your Honour, every security company has a specific name and a special mark that is reserved for the company. We all know this. All the uniforms of the guards, the camera recordings and everything else has the watermark just to make sure that it belongs to the company." The judge nodded

"So, here both the recordings have the same mark your honour, which ironically, does not match with the original ones at Raghav Malhotra's home." I saw Raghav giving me an impressive look and I smiled.

"But you just said your recordings are the original ones, then why aren't they matching Miss Aaradhya Sinha?" The opposition lawyer asked me.

"Ohh they are matching sir. But with the recordings you have provided." The lawyer looked at Avantika with a scared face and I could see her muttering something probably some curses.

"Your Honour, sorry I lied for the first time. These are not the original recordings, but the tampered ones." I said looking at the judge.

"Why did you mislead the court Miss Aaradhya?" The judge asked a bit angrily.

"Sorry, but I didn't intend to mislead Your Honour. The tampered footages are so perfectly done, that no one could tell the difference between this one and the original one." The judge nodded.

"So, Your Honour, I happened to contact the same person Miss Avantika did. And he has only manipulated it for the both of us." I smirked looking at Avantika.

"Your Honour, we even have the person here." Our lawyer said and the man was called.

"Mr. Arjun, we would like to know the truth from you" I came back to my seat as our lawyer spoke to him.