38] Raghav Weds Aaradhya

Warning: Not Edited

2 months later

Aaradhya's POV

"Yaar, but why don't you want to marry di!! Raghav bhai is so nice"

"I know Ishita, but I feel everything is like so..." I was at a loss of words and sighed.

"Early?" We heard a voice and turned to find Raghav standing there. He smiled and walked in.

Giving a side hug to Ishita, he sat on the bed. "Why were you guys discussing marriage?" He frowned

"No actually bhai, she.. I don't know she feels it's all a bit.. messed up" Ishu said and I looked away. 

"Aaradhya, look at me." He demanded and I immediately looked at him.

"Can we talk in private dear? Please?" He asked Ishita and she jumped down the bed.

"Sure why not. I'll see you soon bhai." She winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh by the way, can I call you jiju?" She asked looking at Raghav while he nodded with a smile.

"Thank you!" She said and went away.

Raghav got up and came towards me. I gulped and moved backwards. As my back hit the headboard of the bed, he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and looked away.

Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear he looked into my eyes and all I could see was love.

"What happened? You seem so stressed up" he asked and I could sense his concern

"Raghav.. I am scared. What if we...are not able to...you know..." I sighed and looked away

I am so frustrated at the moment. The only thought eating me up is what if we are not able to take this responsibility.

What if he leaves me after knowing about everything in my life.

"Raghav, I want to tell you. My past was not.. very.. you know..." I gulped as tears formed in my eyes.

He sighed and cupped my cheek. Caressing it he said "You think I will leave you after knowing about your past? I have already told this to you so many times. I don't care what your past was. As long as you yourself want to say it out to me, I am comfortable with not knowing it."

"Listen Aaradhya, love is accepting a person like he or she is, naturally. When you can still fall in love with me, even after knowing everything. I bet you, I won't stop loving you.. ever."

"I know you are scared, but which couple doesn't fight? Which couple doesn't have misunderstandings? It's all about promising that we'll go through this, together."

I was crying by the time he finished saying this and then he hugged me. I cried more in his embrace.

"I also want to marry. But I was... Just.. you know..." It is so difficult to state your worries.

"Shhh... I understand" he said caressing my hairs and tightened the hug.

"Okay now, if you're done. Please let me go. My shirt is all wet." He laughed.