30] Revealations

Warning: Not Edited

Aaradhya's POV

"Do you realise what you're saying?" Vihaan said without looking at me.

"Vihaan, I need to talk to him. I feel there is some problem. Do you.. do you know what is it?" And I am so sure you know it Vihaan.

"Raghav had a girlfriend. He loved her a lot. But she..." He sighed

"She cheated and left and He didn't expect it, right? " I asked trying to look at him but he turned away.

"He didn't. But something more unexpected is Raghav loosing his control all over again." He said in a dejected voice and I frowned.

"I.. I didn't get you."

"Princess, Raghav has a behavioral problem. Borderline Personality Disorder, or you can say emotionally unstable personality disorder, it's commonly called BPD"

I was shocked hearing this.

"What!? What.. happens.. in that?" I asked unsure of exactly what the disorder was about.

He cleared his throat uncomfortably. "Vihaan, now that you have told me this much, just explain what is it all about" I said sighing.

"It's a disorder mainly characterized by unstable relationships or unstable emotions. The person tends to have inappropriate anger, bursts into rage without a reason. He'll have wide mood swings, a risky behaviour.. any moment."

I was shocked to hear this and then I recalled his behaviour.

"But then.. what about the.. the kiss.. did it happen because of.."

He sighed again and looked away.

"That's his fear. Fear of being alone. Feeling neglected, alone, depressed, misunderstood, hopeless are all signs of this disorder. Still it hasn't reached extreme, otherwise there are cases where people have suicidal tendencies."

I gulped hard as tears made way through my eyes.

"Sometimes he'll hate himself, he'll blame himself for all of it..it's all because of this." He continued.

"How.. how do you know so much?" I asked

"I was there with him Aaradhya. Till the last moment all of this happened. He's got too many unstable relationships in his life. Too many. His grandmother, his only support, left him long back. He feels alone since then."

"How did you get to know he has this.. this disorder?"

He gave a humorless chuckle. "He used to get angry for very silly reasons or without any specific reason. One day he told me he feels empty from inside. He feels he doesn't have any emotional support. That day I knew something is wrong."

I sniffed. Judging Raghav was a mistake I will regret for life. Nobody knows the difficulties he has gone through. That's the reason they call him ruthless, womanizer and what not.

"He started having one night stands. Because he thought nobody can be committed in a relationship. I decided to consult a doctor."