23] She Is Different

Warning: Not Edited

Aaradhya's POV

Before I could leave, I felt a tight pull on my arm. Within a fraction of second I was in his arms.

My front crushed against his chest. I tried moving away, but he was not leaving my hand.

"Leave me you j*rk!" I told him angrily

"Ah!.. calling your boss j*rk huh?" He said tightening his grip on my hand

He came closer to my face. So close that our breaths mingled.

His cologne! Aiyappa! it's driving me crazy!

Concentrate Aaradhya!!

"I asked you politely to spend a night with me. But you rejected me. You rejected THE Raghav Malhotra." He said angrily.

"And I will reject you everytime!" I said looking into his eyes.

His eyes turned blank, devoid of emotions. He looked at me with those cold eyes. Anger blazing in them.

His eyes were so intense that I didn't fail to notice the pain in them.

Something terrible happened to this guy, that has changed him.

I am sure! 100 percent sure!

"Don't you understand I will give you whatever amount you need?" He said angrily

"And why don't you understand I don't want your money!" I said stressing on "you"

"Listen Raghav sir, you can't buy everything with your money. Some girls might just give themselves to you for one night, but I don't. You can buy other girls, but not me" I explained him calmly

For the first time ever, I saw him listening to me patiently. But as soon as I finished, the monster was back.

He knew to mask his emotions so well, that I couldn't afford to make him understand.

I couldn't break the walls of the strong heart he had built.

"Sir, I understand what you are trying to do. But please know that all girls are not same. And I am definitely not like the ones you have come across." I told him again

Suddenly he left me, and turned away.

"You all are same! You are no different!! You understand that!!?" He shouted, again looking into my eyes.

As he said the last line, his eyes mirrored fire.

Angry. Very angry. That's what he is now.

"No sir" I chuckled. "I hope god gives you strength when you realise how wrong you are" I said and turned to go.

"I will spend a night with you" he laughed

When I am clearly refusing it, why is he still stuck there!!

Some people never understand when you talk to them politely. They understand only the language in which they speak.