40] The Invitation

Warning: Not Edited

Aaradhya's POV

"Maaaaaaaaaa!!! Maaaaaa!" I sighed not getting a reply. I went to her room to find maa busy with the jewellery and listing things out.

"Di!" And she was here too.

"Come na. We are waiting for Raghav jiju and Vihaan bhai. So thought of checking these and keeping it safely." Ishita said and I nodded.

"Yes aaru? You need something?" Maa asked glancing at me and then turning back to work.

"No maa.. I just had a request.. I wanted a red saree for my wedding.. if that's.. I mean.."

"Come on Aaradhya! You're the bride. What's with this request and all huh? You should order others here." I beamed at her reply

"What's going on here?" Raghav and Vihaan entered the room, mostly after having a tiring day at the office.

And I can understand it. Being the CEOs they had to handle a lot of work, especially when they won't be around for a week or two due to these wedding preparations.

"Raghav! Vihaan! Finally you are here! We need to quickly decide the dates of the functions, everyone!" Maa replied taking her book and sitting on the bed.

We settled down in the room to decide the dates of the wedding rituals.

"So, firstly we have the engagement on 19th of October." Maa said and noted it.

"So that means mehendi and Sangeet will be the next day, right?" Ishita asked and maa nodded.

"We'll have mehendi in the morning and the Sangeet ceremony in the evening" Vihaan said.

"Yea probably that is perfect." Raghav agreed.

"Then we have the ganpati pooja a day before the wedding. And we'll have haldi ceremony on that day too."

"And the wedding next dayyy!!" Ishita jumped happily while Raghav looked at me with a smirk.

"We have almost shopped the Jewellery and the sarees are also booked." I said looking at everyone.

"Yes, only we have to shop Raghav's clothes. It should be matching with aaradhya's right?" Vihaan looked at us.

"He's going to be wearing the traditional dhoti for the wedding. What's there to shop? We just need to fetch the best material with extremely beautiful border" maa shrugged.

Vihaan started laughing loudly "I never imagined Raghav in dhoti!! Hahaha"

"Very funny bro. Well that's not the concern for now" Raghav glared at him.

"Do look for gold borders. Dark ones. And on engagement and other occasions, he's going to wear sherwani." Maa smiled looking at them.

"Everything will be done Jia maa, don't worry" Vihaan assured her.

"I have also booked the area in the temple from 18th of the October to the 23rd." Vihaan said with a smile.