32] I Love You Aaradhya

Warning: Not Edited

Raghav's POV

"I am telling you all this because son, I have to go now. And you have to be strong. I just have one thing to say, please don't be like your dad."

"I love you my child"

"No.. no.. no please, don't go. No.." I sat up on the bed as I woke up with a jerk.

A bad dream.

I looked around to see nobody. The AC temperature was cool but I was still sweating.

Wiping off the sweat from my forehead, I stood up. I looked at the clock to see it was 8 am.

Yesterday, so many things happened. Vihaan told me Aaradhya was like a sister to him.

He took me to the doctor, I had the therapy session. It went well though.

Later, I remember Aaradhya coming to meet us and she was looking really beautiful in her white top.

I told her everything, everything about my past.

I'm with you

I remember her saying this. I trusted her.

Vihaan said she's a really nice girl and is a woman of morals and ethics.

But I don't personally know her.

Maybe you should get to know her personally.

My mind screamed. I sighed and walked to the washroom to take a bath.

At M and S

As I walked into the office, the staff started greeting me.

I maintained my cold face as I walked towards my cabin. Just in front of my cabin, I noticed her standing and looking at me.

"Good morning sir" she said as she approached me with a cheerful smile.

She's so beautiful, man.

I looked at her with cold eyes. But she didn't budge. Instead, she went back to her seat with a smile again.

Half an hour later, she knocked my cabin door and walked in.

"What do you want now?" I asked irritated

"Sir, want to discuss about the project." Oh she's here for office work.

Well, it disappointed me somewhat.

"Have a seat." I said and she nodded.

As she told me about her doubts, all I could concentrate on, was her beauty.

Pretty face

Beautiful eyes

Long silky hair

Smooth milky white skin

"Sir?" And she caught me checking her out.

"Umm.. yes?" I asked looking back at her.

"I asked about the shares" she replied glaring at me while I looked away.

"Yes, I'll get back to you soon. I have to discuss that with Vihaan also" she frowned and looked at me doubtfully.

Probably she asked for something else, you idiot.

"Anyway, that's fine sir. May I leave now?" She asked permission like a professional employee.