58] Moment Of Truth

Warning : Not Edited

This chapter is dedicated to all those who were patient enough to wait.

Aaradhya's POV

Pacing around in my room I tried calming myself down. I was so so angry at Raghav right now.

He's such a bipolar human. On one hand he says he loves me, and on the other hand, he says he went to meet Avantika.

All of this stupid stuffs he kept doing for me, it was all some kind of a stupid plan to trap me I feel. He's just acting again.

All I want to know right now is why Raghav refused Sharan to meet me. My head is going to burst soon because of all the confusion and I decided to ask Raghav itself about it.

I knocked his room door and after few minutes when I received no response, I went inside to see him standing in the balcony facing his back towards me.

I went straight to him and stood behind. He didn't turn but instead asked "Now what questions do you have?"

I looked at his back not knowing how he understood I was here. "Did you ask Sharan not to meet me?" I asked straight away without beating around the bush.

"Yes" he answered in a stern tone still not turning around.

"Why?" I asked going towards him and looking at his face. He turned his face away "Don't find it necessary to tell you" he said and my anger rose more.

"Nice Raghav Malhotra! Nice plans!" I said sarcastically.

"I was so wrong about you" I laughed sarcasm dripping from my voice "You act really really well Raghav. All this... All bringing flowers, chocolates, repairing my piano, everything was fake. You are fake"

He didn't speak even a word and didn't even look at me once, while I kept blabbering things.

"Everything has a reason Aaradhya. I can't tell you anything right now. Doesn't mean, I can't prove myself. I have enough proofs here. I'm just not telling you anything because I want to make everything sure first" he said and I sighed.

"Fine! Just do whatever you want! I was so wrong about you. Everytime, my heart starts to melt, every single time it starts melting because of your sweet gestures, something or the other happens which has to ruin it! Which makes my decision of staying away from you more and more strong!"

I left his room without waiting for his reply. I tried calming myself down but my mind was completely occupied with thoughts.

I am fighting to catch the people who did this to you. And I need peace. I need assurance. I need to know that you will be fine.

I remembered him saying this to me the other day.

Ask him Aaradhya! Ask this bloody moron! He is the one who forced you!

I really really love you. And I beg you to stay and forgive me.

He is the one who helped in your kidnapping!!