20] I Am Not So Easy

Warning: Not Edited

Aaradhya's POV

I smiled as I stood in front of the big tall glass building.

My first day at my dream job.

I sighed and walked in. I was greeted with a smile by the receptionist. I smiled back.

"Aaradhya Sinha. Here for the job." I said

"Ohh yea yea I know. Give me a minute" she said and called someone.

"Miss Sinha is here for the job. The new employee" I heard her saying over the phone

After a few minutes a man in formal clothes approached me. I smiled at him.

"Hello, Miss Sinha. This is Dhruv. Raghav sir's PA." Hearing Raghav sir's name my blood boiled.

I smiled at him and nodded. "I will show you around and take you to your working desk" he said while I nodded.

"So, here this is the lawn that we have in the office, usually some functions or parties are held here. We set a stage at that place" he said pointing to one side of the lawn

I must say it was really beautiful, giving me the nature feels.

I nodded "This looks great" he smiled

"On the first two floors, we have our call centre" he said leading me towards the lift.

"The next few floors are reserved for our advertising department" he informed me pressing the button to the 8th floor

"And then the next floors we have all different staff with their Position in the company" he said

"That's great" I smiled at him

"On the 8th floor we have Raghav sir and Vihaan sir's cabins along with the working desks for important people and new staff." He said

God! This means I'll be on the same floor!

"But the office has 12 floors isn't it?" I enquired as I saw the lift buttons.

"Yes, 9th and 10th floors are reserved only for Vihaan and Raghav sir. It's their private lounge."

"Ohh.." I smiled

Rich people! Huh!

He didn't say anything about the rest of the two floors and neither I enquired him. It must also be something like that only, private or something.

As we reached the 8th floor he looked at me and smiled.

"By the way, I am Dhruv" he said extending his hand for a handshake. I gladly accepted it.

"Nice to meet you. I am Aaradhya Sinha" he smiled. He seemed to be a good person.

"Okay, so Miss Sinha, your desk is right there" he said pointing at a desk away from the lift.

I smiled. "So, first job?" He asked

"No, I used to work in another company. But I left it due to some reasons" I said

"Oh. No problem, now you've joined a great one" he laughed.

I smiled too. He gave me good vibes.

"By the way, Raghav sir is a really angry man ha. He needs everything on time."

I smiled reluctantly. That person's name itself made me angry.

"I am also really scared of him" he said with wide eyes. I laughed. He was a jovial and funny person.