57] Loving Or Unloving?

Warning : Not Edited

Important note at the end, do respond.

Raghav's POV

"What the hell!!! How is this even possible!!!? Avantika!!?" I sat on the bed with a sigh and Vihaan banged his palm on the wall nearby.

"We should have realised Raghav! This was all a plan! A plan to fool us!" He said and sat on the bean bag.

He was very frustrated and I could tell that seeing his face.

"You mean.. that.. that guy? Is he lying to us?" I asked remembering Vinay and his statement.

"No Raghav! Not Vinay! I'm talking about Avantika. She came here to steal all company details only. She was not in love with you. Hell! She was not even interested in you!" He said with frustration.

"Now? What.. what do we do?" I asked lying down on the bed and closing my eyes.

"What do you mean by what to do!? Catch hold of Kashyap! He will go to meet Avantika tomorrow or day of tomorrow. We can get him from there!" He said and I nodded and then suddenly opening my eyes I looked at him.

"What about Sharan?"

"We'll ask Kashyap to reveal the name of the person who has helped him. He's the biggest proof of Sharan being the culprit" he said and I nodded.

"I don't want Aaradhya to go through that mental stress again" I sighed.

"I understand. Even I don't want it. But Raghav, she needs to know the truth right?" I just nodded.

The whole night I couldn't sleep properly thinking of what was going to happen the next day.

Morning

I am so restless today. I had one of our trusted men keeping an eye on that jail to see if Kashyap turns up there.

I went to Aaradhya's room to check what she's upto. I had just returned from my jog with the flowers. I knocked and heard "Come in"

I was amused to look at the condition of her room. Everything was messed up and she was frantically searching for something.

"Are you.." I looked around and then looked back at her "Are you searching for something?"

"Yea my earring" she said still searching in her drawer.

"Why are you suddenly..." Words died in my mouth when she gave me a dangerous glare.

"I.. I mean.. should I help?" I hesitated and she looked at me angrily "Of course!! What will you do here? Stand and watch my face!? Help me you stupid"

I grinned and went to her. Towering behind her I slowly extended my arms. Her back pressed against my chest.

I could feel my heart beat accelerating and her heavy breaths. "Raghav" she whispered.

I slowly nuzzled in the crook of her neck moving her hair to one side of her shoulder. "Hmmm?" I hummed.

"We.. we are searching..." She sighed as I pulled her closer wrapping my left hand around her stomach.