25] You Are Whipped

Warning: Not Edited

2 days later

Raghav's POV

"So, we'll seal the deal then" I said shaking hands with the England delegates.

I looked at Miss Sinha standing there with a smile. After all, it was her first project and she had successfully made it.

I looked at Vihaan who smiled at me and winked.

Let me tell you, that wink means a drink party Tonight. I chuckled.

"Thank you Mr Raghav Malhotra" the client said and I signalled Dhruv and Aman to accompany them to the ground floor.

As he was about to step outside he looked at Miss Sinha.

"I must say, really well done Miss. I appreciate the efforts a lot." He said shaking hands with her.

"Thank you" she smiled and looked at me. The client walked ahead but his assistant went forward to her.

"Hey! My name's Andrew. The project was really amazing" she thanked him too and looked away.

But the f**king man didn't move. She looked at him with a confused face.

"May I know your name?"

You shameless moron! I'll kill you

She looked at him hesitantly. Probably not wanting to tell him the name.

"Aaradhya Sinha" she said before I walked to her.

"Nice to meet you Aaradhya" she smiled genuinely and nodded.

You b***dy man! Flirting with my girl!!

Wait. My girl? Is it?

F**k you mind

I angrily went to them. I wrapped my hand around her shoulder.

I could see her looking at me shocked. She wiggled but I tightened my grip. She looked at me angrily but I gave her a glare in return which said don't move.

"I guess your boss might be finding you, isn't it Mr Andrew" I smiled sarcastically at this idiot man.

"Raghav" Vihaan signalled me to come aside looking at us probably.

I waited till that creepy man left. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Miss Sinha glaring at me angrily.

As soon as that moron left she pushed my hand away and moved far. I glared at her, which she ignored, and I went to Vihaan.

He gave me a manly hug and I smiled.

"So beer party tonight at my place" I told him with a wink. I noticed everyone walking out and Miss Sinha gathering her files and other things.

"Sure" I heard his reply and turned to him. I saw her about to leave the conference room.

"Miss Sinha, why don't you join us? After all it was your first project and it was completely a great success" I said looking into her eyes