43] Sharan Fiasco

Warning: Not Edited

"Literature is an art and not everyone is an artist"

The most motivating quote I read. Someone messaged me a very long text. It was a motivational message, and a very big thank you to the person for taking out time and sending such a big message to me which indeed motivated me.

This chapter is dedicated to that person ❤️❤️❤️  Roserileys

Aaradhya's POV

"Now that we are officially married.. we can.. you know.." he winked and I hit his chest gently pushing him away.

"Aray.. what?" He laughed

I blushed and sat on the bed. He sat beside me and made me look at him "You're tired" it was more like a statement and not a question.

I just nodded and sighed resting my head on his shoulder. "Aaradhya, it's our first night today." He said with a serious tone.

"But it's still afternoon" I replied in an innocent voice while he chuckled.

"On a serious note, I don't want you to be forced in this. We will take everything slow.." he said and I nodded with a smile.

"You understand me really well.." I said with a laugh

"Yea so well that I asked them not to decorate the room because I know you will get nervous looking at the decorations." He said and I hit his arm.

"Now I think you should rest. I'll also take a nap. I'm too tired" he said falling on the bed.

"Raghav change your clothes at least" I said getting up from the bed to get changed in comfortable clothes.

I grabbed it from the bag and turned to him "Go and change in the washroom!" He frowned and looked at me.

"Why? You go na" he shrugged

"How am I going to change my saree there? It's going to be a mess. You can atleast change in the room outside the bathroom."

"So change it here na, anyway I'm your husband" he winked with a smirk and I threw a pillow at him.

"You're such a shameless person. Go!!!" I said picking out his clothes and throwing it at him.

He caught it perfectly and went to the other room.

Night

It was night time and I, Raghav, Vihaan and Niharika were enjoying at the rooftop of the hotel.