54] Silent Care

Warning : Not Edited

Raghav's POV

I sighed tossing and turning around in the bed. Sleep was far away.

I decided to take a walk in the garden. Getting up, I looked at the clock. It was 11 in the night.

I didn't meet Aaradhya after her outburst. But after what Ishita told me, I knew I could win her back. And I was very confident about it now.

I was in the room for the whole day. Vihaan had come to meet after returning from office. He informed me that he told the detectives to find a way so that we can get to any of the men of Rakesh. He also told me about a few meetings and few deals the company cracked.

I am getting very impatient. I want to punish Sharan. I sighed and went outside slowly closing the door, not to wake up anyone.

Suddenly I heard a noise of something falling. It was coming from upstairs. I wondered who could it be in the store room, at this hour of the night.

I went upstairs to check and saw the door open with the lights on. I went inside to see Aaradhya standing on a stool trying to get hold of something.

In the process, she dropped something again and sighed.

"Aaradhya??" She got scared and looked at me. As soon as she saw me she sighed.

"Aaradhya? What are you even doing?" I shouted extending my hand towards her.

She didn't accept it and was about to get down but slipped a bit and I immediately held the stool. She looked away and carefully got down while I held the stool.

Brushing off the dust from her clothes she glared at me. I controlled my laughter and she looked away angrily.

"What were you doing?" I asked and she didn't reply. "Aaradhya?"

"I was trying to get the electric piano down" she said pointing at something that was wrapped neatly in a cover.

I sighed at her stubbornness and climbed the stool. I got the instrument down and handed it to her.

She brushed off the dust from the cover and kept the piano on the stool and opened the zip.

She was smiling while opening it but it immediately turned into a frown. I looked at the instrument and two keys of the piano were broken.

I looked at her as tears fell from her eyes as she zipped the cover again. Sighing she dumped the piano in a corner and went from there.

I noticed the sadness in her eyes. Without going behind her, I silently went back to my room.

Her sad face kept flashing in front of my eyes. I knew what to do. Aaradhya was an emotional girl. And I knew she would have some memories attached to that piano.

So instead of buying a new one, I decided to get the old one repaired. I went back to the store room and brought the piano to my room.

I kept it carefully and went back to bed. Since sleep was far away, I decided to watch a movie.

The movie had a scene where the male lead is about to confess his feelings to the female, but due to certain circumstances, he doesn't.