29] A Different Mess

Warning: Not Edited

A small part here today. But the note at the end is very important. Do read. 
______________

Raghav's POV

"Raghav" I heard her mere whisper and turned to look at her.

She looked into my eyes and gave me a scared expression.

Calm down Raghav. She's scared.

I moved to her quickly but she moved back avoiding me.

Going towards her faster, I grabbed her hand and pulled her to myself.

Burrying my face in her hairs, I cried.

For the first time, I cried in front of a person who has not known me.

I feel really guilty about the kiss. I don't know what's happening to me, but I do feel guilty. I regret that kiss.

I never forced someone, and after doing it today, I feel I have changed so much. All because of the few people in my life.

She gently moved away and wiped my tears.

My anger calmed down immediately. And I knew it was all because of her. Don't know what she will do when she comes to know the truth.

I looked around at the mess I had created a while back.

"I.. I am sorry about that...I.." I started speaking but words were not even coming out of my mouth.

"I am really sorry Aaradhya. I really regret the moment. I am very.. so.. sorry" I choked because of the tears.

She looked at Vihaan and he gave her a nod.

She smiled at me and said "it's fine sir..."

"Call me Raghav.. it feels good" I replied with a small smile.

She hesitantly nodded and looked at Vihaan again.

I then went to him and stopped for a brief moment. I stared at him for a moment and then left.

Going into the room, I took my towel and immediately went into the bathroom for a cold shower.

Standing below the cold water I sensed my nerves calm a bit.

Mr. Raghav Malhotra, you have a serious problem. I recommend you to take these pills till then.

Am I not normal?

No no. You are completely normal. And it's completely fine to feel this way. It's just a behavioral problem.

KNOCK KNOCK

Who dared to come in Raghav Malhotra's room.

Angrily wrapping the towel around my waist I walked out. Water drops trickling down my chest.

As I opened the door I was shocked to look at her.

"What happened? Why are you here" I asked in a cold tone. She is the reason I fought with Vihaan.