49] Monstrous Men

Warning : Not Edited

Disturbing scenes ahead. If you're not comfortable, please do not read.

Aaradhya's POV

I found myself in a very uncomfortable position. I don't know what happened last. The only thing I remember is, I left for office and my scooter broke down. Someone stopped to help and I went with that person.

My head was spinning. I couldn't even open my eyes properly. The only source of light in the room was very dull.

I could hear some people talking and I tried moving my hands for help. But my hands seemed so tightly wrapped that I couldn't move them. That's when I realised I was kidnapped!

Oh god! How stupid of me to go with an unknown person! On top of that, the "someone" himself offered to help. I should've known.

Damn! Now what!? I tried hearing the voices.

"Yes sir. We made sure that the files are destroyed."

Files? Which files?

"Hey! I feel she's getting up. Look"

Oh no!! No no!

I heard the footsteps getting loud and clearer. The man pulled my hair and made me look at him while I winced in pain.

"Hey! Welcome to the real world baby!"

I looked at him angrily and struggled to free myself. He laughed and trailed his finger down my face.

"Ufff!! What a beauty!" He smirked

I wanted to slap this moron, but my hands and legs were tied. My mouth was taped.

Another man came from behind with a smirk. "No wonder, Raghav Malhotra was wooed by her"

"Guys! Don't trouble her. Sir will not leave us." Another man said.

"Sir wants to keep the beauty himself huh" one of them smirked.

I struggled again and looked at them angrily.

"Ayee ladki! Apna gussa kisi aur ko dikha!!!" (Hey you! Show your anger to someone else) One of them said pointing a knife at me.

I sat quite and looked on. There is nothing I can do until someone can save me from here.

Raghav's POV

"Two days back, she told me about the project. And I.. I asked her to continue with it."

"Vihaan!!! I told her not to get into such stupid risks! How could YOU be so irresponsible. She doesn't know anything about the company. She's new. But you know right? How much risk is involved in that. You know it right?" I shouted a bit at the end

"I know, infact I was supposed to take the control in my hand after a week. But..."

"God knows where is she!!!" Her maa cried and I sighed.